Register now to get rid of these ads!

1953 Chevy Suburban

Here's the new project.

jhutch713, Apr 23, 2014
    • Rich31ford
      do you still have your seats for sale from the burb?
      names Rich #520-665-1858
    • jhutch713
      Rich31ford likes this.
    • Rich31ford
      @jhutch713 thats cool hope the guy puts them to good use... u got a line on anymore? ive just picked up 2 burbs 1947-53 clamshells 1 GMC 1 CHEVY gonna keep as personal cars, but i got to build 1 for my wife too.... she gets the GMC
    • Rich31ford
      @jhutch713 hey brother what did you let those seats go for? if you dont mind,. i just seeing what a set mite run me. do u have any other parts your selling for a burb? id like to get a set of skirts and a front visor
    • jhutch713
      @Rich31ford Cool, It looks like theyre selling for around $400 for the pair. I really don't have much else, except the entire frame...nothing small though. No leads, they don't seem to last too long on the market. Good luck, if you know anyone looking for a frame its complete and in good shape.
    • Rich31ford
      ok cool ill keep it in mind..... what did u use as a frame? im still wandering what to do mustang II or what cause im not gonna use stock drivetrain or rearend or frontend just frame. unless you let me in on the seceret of what your running and maybe ill try that lol. thanks
    • jhutch713
      I'm running another frame out of something later model that someone already added a nova or chevelle clip and rear on. I'm just Z-ing it and dropping it that way. I have to rebuild the subfloor and floor anyway, may channel or body drop it a little after I see how much drop I end up with. If I had the money I'd buy a fatman frame complete but I'm building on a budget so thats out. its all preference vs cash.
    • Rich31ford
      im on a budget too!!! broke lol
    There are no comments to display.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.