Register now to get rid of these ads!
Craig Owens

9 17 09 Ain't this a neat little fan? Vaccum powered. It works fine as a defroster and brow cooler, plus it's nice eye candy.

9 17 09 Ain't this a neat little fan?  Vaccum powered.  It works fine as a defroster and brow cooler, plus it's nice eye candy.
Craig Owens, Sep 17, 2009
    • chopt top kid
      Yea, it's a neat little fan...I bet you had to search under a lot of rocks to find this jewel...
    • Craig Owens
      Not so much, really. I got a hair in my ass that I had to have one, so I started looking at the swap meets. Everyone wanted 75 bucks, and had no idea if they worked or not, so I checked out eBay. That's where you want to look. Search under Trico fan. I paid 31 bucks and shipping for this one, but later on, I bought a rubber-bladed Trico vacuum fan off eBay for only 10 bucks. The problem with the rubber-bladed fans is the rubber is always deformed after all these years. The rubber blades don't have the cool wire fan guard, either, but otherwise, they're identical. Happy hunting...
      Craig
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    The latest on the coupe
    Uploaded By:
    Craig Owens
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    53.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.