Register now to get rid of these ads!
braindamage

486 Big Block Oldsmobile for my Cutlass. Mondello heads, Lunati Hyd roller cam, desktop dyno says it should make 497hp and 567 torque.

486 Big Block Oldsmobile for my Cutlass. Mondello heads, Lunati Hyd roller cam, desktop dyno says it should make 497hp and 567 torque.
braindamage, Dec 22, 2012
    • Johnny Wishbone
      Bring it by and I'll tell you what it is, unless you're scared or something.
    • THR1LL3R
      It's like they say... If a girl says she fuck 3 guys its more like 9... I think it's reverse for guys that say how much HP their engine makes haha.. Jk
    • braindamage
      Was playing with that disk at work not sure how correct they are. You guys have a chassie dyno are know someone that does? Would like to know what it really will make. Motor is already in the car. Hoping to have it running tomorrow.
    • Johnny Wishbone
      Call Joe at Imperial Automotive, he's smart and pretty reasonable.
    • braindamage
      Thanks. He is close to my house.
    • motorcade 1
      DONT DYNO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just lie your ass off works for a lotta people. and while your at lets call it 615 cid. every street racer worth there steak&shake fries knows that GM never made a big block over 396.
    • braindamage
      Funny and so true. Got it running today. Runs good and sounds good. Its a tire fryin torque monster. Going to have to buy some sticky tires now.
    • Buddha Doll
      Forget the dyno, just run it in the 1/8 or 1/4 and weigh the car. Your ET and trap times will tell you how much power it's making. Very nicely detailed engine, the flat blue headers really set it off.
    • tjet
      --What intake is that?
    • braindamage
      Old Edelbrock C4B from the early 70's. They are shorter than a new performer but taller than a W30 intake.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    misc crap
    Uploaded By:
    braindamage
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.