Register now to get rid of these ads!
patrick english

20160607_172555_1465346091175

20160607_172555_1465346091175
patrick english, Jun 8, 2016
JimmyD3234 likes this.
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      I love it, what a bitchen find! Ya still got a bunch of work ahead of you but that's the beauty of a "Blank Canvas" - it's
      like Burger King...you can get it your way!
      I'll bee looking forward to build pictures
    • patrick english
      Thanks!Things are going slow on the projects right now because im not working,but i hope to start working next week.Then the fun will continue.So far i just changed the axle,spring and rims.That opened up a new bunch of problems.Its alot lower in the front now.Almost too low.The hairpins are about an inch from the ground.Ill have to move them up.
      Im not starting a build thread on this car untill it runs.Everytime i start a thread on a car,i never finish it,But ill be posting pics in the albums as i go.Thanks for looking!
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      This is what my new project will be, once I sell the SUPERBAKER...so if you know anyone looking for a unique Hot Rod that you won't see every day...
      [​IMG] this is where the motor for the SUPERBAKER came from-my last dragster
      [​IMG] it's new home
      [​IMG] this may be the next dragster
    • patrick english
      Dam That super baker is awesome!
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      Thanks, it could be yours....
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      [​IMG] this will be the SUPERBAKER replacement

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      this with a NITRO motor...just for fun!!!
      [​IMG]
    • patrick english
      Ha i wish.Im broke.I havnt been working.im hoping to maybe start this week though.

Thats awesome.I was just drooling over sudden death yesterday.
      Trade ya the nash for the superbaker?
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      I guess we'll both have to keep working towards our next project...the SUPERBAKER only took 6+ years to not complete.....
    • patrick english
      I think your right.My problem is with following through with an idea.and money too...what more do you need to do to finish the superbaker?I bet you could get more for it finished and running.That could maybe fund another full build with money left over.Have you seen the suicide king?
    • KEVIN NICHOLS
      The SUPERBAKER is sort of finished...all it realy needs is to be painted / but half of the people say don't paint it; they like the "Rat Rod" look and others ask "when are you going to paint it?"
      But most painters are flakes...they say they can paint your car for $5K and have it done in 3 months / in reality - it turns into a year and they need $8-$10K to do the job, and by the way they lost some of your parts.
      If I ever did paint the car it would look like this

[​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Pat's new project
    Uploaded By:
    patrick english
    Date:
    Jun 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    42.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    360px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.