Register now to get rid of these ads!
Mullins

181743.jpg

181743.jpg
Mullins, May 1, 2010
    • Clik
      Send some details on that Jumpin' j.
    • Clik
      What type of headers are you runnin' on the Jumpin J?

Is that a stock frame?

Did you have to cut the firewall for the headers?

I bought a set of fenderwell headers but they aim at the firewall rather than the ground.
    • Mullins
      They are fenderwell headers for a 55-57 chevy. Bought them new off of ebay. My firewall and whole underneath of car was cut out and custom fabricated channeled body 4 to 6 inch. Firewall is also all custom made and set back about 6 inches. It is the stock frame with the whole rear boxed and extra cross braces. camaro leaf springs with ladder bars and 12 bolt camaro rearend. The front was clipped with bosed tube and has a one off built stainless steel straight axle front end with chromed transverse spring, using 67-68 camaro 4 piston caliper disc brakes. Built in late sixties and was put under a 49 chevy for years. I have alot of build pics of the car. It was a total rust bucket pile of junk. But now it has that bad ass gasser look. It has a built 12.5 to 1 compression sbc. coan 400 turbo and 12 bolt 488 gears. Its a wicked little car. Have a great weekend,Rob
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Gasser Henry J
    Uploaded By:
    Mullins
    Date:
    May 1, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    36.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.