Register now to get rid of these ads!
DBCooper

DBCooper, Mar 22, 2014
    • Oly20
      I have got to find me a visor...that looks so cool.
    • DBCooper
      It was on there when I got it last November. Really nice on a sunny day. They should still put them on modern trucks....
    • Oly20
      I am going to be adding a hood ornament onto mine...and then I am thinking of making my own Wide White Walls. I saw something on YouTube that shows a guy painting his tires....it looks good enough for my wallet.
    • Oly20
      ....I am jealous that you have such nice weather "year 'round" to drive your truck. Keep posting pics.....did you get your A-D truck t-shirt?
    • DBCooper
      No, I would like to get a shirt. Never heard of making your own Wide Whites - sounds wild. I will post some engine bay shots too. Just ordered a spare wheel from TheFillingStation.com can't get too far without a spare!
    • DBCooper
      what hood ornament are you getting?
    • Oly20
      ....I got one from a HAMB'r that ordered a new one for his truck, he sent me his old one, it's pitted but it still would look cool on my truck. I will send you my email through private messaging and send you a picture of what the ornament looks like.
      Oly20
    • DBCooper
      Sweet! I just sent you my email. Get a chrome bulldog off a Mack truck....
    • Oly20
      STILL NEED A VISOR...YOUR TRUCK LOOKS SO GOOD WITH YOURS ON
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    1952 Nevada 3100
    Uploaded By:
    DBCooper
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.