Register now to get rid of these ads!
NICKEYCHEVY60

123308.jpg

123308.jpg
NICKEYCHEVY60, Nov 1, 2009
    • merc-o-madness
      nice old kustom where'd u find it?
    • NICKEYCHEVY60
      I was at the pileup a few years ago and someone had a photo album & I saw the car in it.i had originally seen it at the World of Wheels in '66 when I was 11 and took a few pictures.Had the picture in my garage 7 said if I ever build a custom car it would be something like that.It was stored in a container in bare metal since '83 and was in pieces but I had to have it.I have a fresh y-block going in it with the 3 speed it had.63 Chevy buckets with 65 chevy SS console.All the upholstery is original & in very good condition.Working on cleaning up the frame & replacing everything that needs to be done.Have to redo left rear 1/4 panel,nothing is stock,& 2 small holes in the floor,but so far so good considering the shape it was.I will be putting together another album with more detailed pics of when I found it and progress pics. Here's a link to an online mag it's in.Thanks,Ed http://www.hotrodhotline.com/feature/build/09golddiggered/
    • razorback
      ++++ Can't wait to see this finished!! Keep up that good work!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Gold Digger
    Uploaded By:
    NICKEYCHEVY60
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    56 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    563px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).

Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.