Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage shots from days gone by!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dog427435, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swi66

swi66

2. swi66

swi66

3. swi66

swi66

4. Are you trying to pick a fight ? I know one thing, it bothers Ryan and that's what prompts me to mention it. He's put out warnings about this sort of thing.

5. Can all of you stop complaining NOW and just post pictures please?
    You can send PM's you know.

6. dad-bud

dad-bud

100% right Gary.
    Thank you for posting so many pictures lately - even if some of them may be reposts - you wouldn't be the only guy to have ever done it.
    Let's all sit back and enjoy the gifts that keep flowing our way.
    Cheers.

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

this is Candlestick Park in San Francisco, (former) home of the 49ers, soon to be torn down.

[​IMG]

8. joemac05

joemac05

Let's me see now..... 4560 PAGES of old photos, and some serious time spent finding them for our viewing pleasure. Thanks those of you who post them so very much.

Now just suppose I have a neat photo I come across.... gee I don't want to get whipped with a wet noodle if it's a re-post. ;) It's a bit of a quandary. :confused:

And on another note, I have seen the odd re-post generate some good historical information/discussion on the second or third time around when nothing even got mentioned initially.

9. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

got these slides at an estate sale inside an old camera box. various family photos, most outside with dead animals. this was a pig farm in Fremont California on Morrison Canyon Road. that is a bear skin on the truck, most likely shot in Livermore. I asked the guy running the sale if the truck was still around since they had 600 acres and he told me he rolled it into a ditch when he was a little kid playing in it and they had it towed away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Car wash girl, Audrey Hepburn, Yum.

11. Been there several times, Cherokee, NC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.