Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Anyone from Dallas? I need your help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950Gasser, Apr 13, 2014.

1. 1950Gasser

1950Gasser
    from NJ

Hey guys, I'm in Dallas for two months training with Southwest Airlines I am currently staying downtown and getting around on a bicycle, however, the bicycle I bought peddle broke off. I need a bench grinder and a welder. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome. I will be able to get to you I believe. I know this doesn't directly relate to cars, but if you need help on your project let me know and I would be more than willing to lend a hand in anyway possible. I myself am currently doing a 47 Pontiac led sled in New Jersey.

Thanks guys for any consideration. I really appreciate it. just PM me if you are able to help

Mark

2. dam....I'll loan you my Schwinn 5 speed...it's a girls....but has new tires and tubes....Pates Swap meet the week of 22-27...

lawrence

3. I'm near Love Field if it helps...

4. Too Old

Too Old
    from Texas

Don't worry if you're within 10 miles of downtown Dallas that bike will be gone tonight......along with your wallet, cell phone, watch, etc.

5. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Man I'm 15 mins outside downtown, you can't figure it out let me know. My bro has all the stuff you need and he's just a couple miles from here. Pm me

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

7. It's a long ride from downtown Dallas to Pate on a bicycle....:eek:

8. ..... with one pedal... :eek: