Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Texas nostalgic drags & rod run, april 11 & 12

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chettar, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Looks like someone fell asleep at the line.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. Hey, haven't done that one since ol Casey went away....sounds like fun....again......hummm, gonna have to think about that one:D

3. Marcy

Marcy

Posting up some video of the event for Mr Chet----thanks for your hard work putting this event on

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qlwLMdwB_sU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Marcy

4. Son of a gun....there is a good scene with Flathead Fever FED in there:cool:....yeaaaa

Interesting to be able to see it from the "outside" view":D

5. chettar

chettar

Looks like ole Flathead Fever was a little wobbly off the line...........that will cost you next week at Temple when "Monkey Time" get the jump at the light. Try and get some sleep and don't fret too much!

6. Shoot fire Nitroguy.....I sure like what I see.....but I'm biased.....cause Flathead Fever shows up 3 times:D....so far so good with me

7. The "smack talk" has begun....

I've got your "long valve cover gaskets"covered....I might just wobble over in your lane:eek:....just to see if I can wake you up, since you're gonna be asleep from the drone of that wanna be bus motor that you have up front:rolleyes:....hahaha

Gonna be some fun times at Little River:D