Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Here ya go........

[​IMG]

2. OOH I like the copperish color. Mind doing something like a dark copper on it? One just like that and one maybe reversed paint?

It looks great lowered like that too.

3. dannyreckless

dannyreckless
    from PNW

Sorry I was meaning just the flare around the wheel well, not the vent.
    But nice work regardless.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  4. I really need your help guys.....I'm trying to recreate a Mild Custom 41 Packard that used to cruise the streets of Milwaukee in the early '60's. If possible, would someone be so kind as to lower this Packard about 4-5 inches and set these Corvette Tires and wheels in the car? The skirts must come off and fake the rear wheel wells. I'd really appreciate the help. If I can come up with the image, I can hunt for the car. Thanks.....Centurion9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Here's a couple of different variations

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh..OK

[​IMG]

7. dannyreckless

dannyreckless
    from PNW

Thank you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  9. atomickustom

atomickustom

You did not ask for opinions, but please let me offer one: don't do it! The "before" photo looks better than the "after" in this case. It's a 4-door Packard, not a sports car or a kustom. Keep it classy, San Diego!

10. roddinron

roddinron

Again, I know you didn't ask, but I have to agree with Atomic on this. That car has a stately elegance in the original picture. The photo shop is really well done, (great job Moose) but is not an improvement in this case IMO.

11. Great job Moose....even better than I had hoped for! Thank you sincerely. The car is already in existance, though lost for now. It was a Milwaukee car that was popular in the late '50's through mid 60's. It was also nosed and ran thin Watson Style Silver Scallops edged in a Rust color on the Front and Rear fenders with Lakes Plugs just visible in the Front fenderwells. I just didnt have the heart to ask for more. I'm still looking for the car and now you've given me something tangible to help me. In any event, I'm amazed at the work you did Dave......Centurion9

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  12. I really like this variation. Thanks!!

13. Lee_Ford

Lee_Ford

I was outside this morning and wondered what a Hurst Shifter would look like in my OT pickup. It will be using the ‘64 close ratio tranny that I have in the shop, so be nice guys.

Sooo… photoshop to the rescue. I like it.

Attached Files:

14. Looks good to me...Do you have one on order yet?

15. Lee_Ford

Lee_Ford

I have had the tranny for 35+ years. Just never had a use. Until now.

16. Anyone willing to remove the hood vents add a floating grill,lose the briz bumpers add chrome reverse wheels, drop it on the ground and make it copper?? thanks Guys your the best!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  17. npennington

npennington
    from Arkansas

Will someone please put black wheels on my car and put these dog dishes on the black rims in a separate photo. Thank you in advance.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1397445717.717553.jpg

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1397445816.780595.jpg

18. I couldn't help myself with adding the pipes :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  19. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Nice one, Moose!

20. I really like the color,grill and bumper!!Any chance to loose the scallops and trim on the roof? thanks it looks killer!!

21. OK.....Here ya go

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  22. Sorry, one more...what about Mint Green or Seafoam green.

23. [​IMG]

24. I am about to embark on an adventure. I am taking a unfixable nash metropolitan and making a roadster pickup out of it. I have the chassis just need some more work on this design. I need some color aside from flat black and a flathead four cylinder engine instead of a v8. Here is the picture, feel free to give it any color(s) you think would look good. 1397580186072.jpg

25. Here's a quick one

Attached Files:

26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Hey Leon,
    Glad you liked my rendering enough to give it a whirl. I'm flattered! <label for="rb_iconid_12">[​IMG]</label>

Exactly what chassis and engine will you be using?

27. I am using a t based chassis and either the Austin 4 or the Ford Anglia/lotus 6 motor as I have both available. If I use the Ford engine and nash rear axle it would be similar to the Lotus of the 50's.

28. I like it!! thanks! Hope copper go's with the red interior..

29. Rot, could you also do a front, back, and cowl design shot? Thanks!

30. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

That's such a bad ass car! Here's a different color/grille/bumper option for ya........

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014