Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Here's a couple for ya.....

[​IMG]

2. verde742

verde742

man that 55 what talent you possess,,, !!!!!!!!! thank you !!!!

3. Thanks moose

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

That just looks extremely tough, purposeful, and appropriately business-intending.

5. Beau

Beau

Can someone make this gloss black from the belt line up, and a light grey gloss on everything below the belt line? Frame and everything else will be black. Best photo I have. Sorry. :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  6. IronTrap

IronTrap

I'd really just be using the body and making a new chassis and utilizing a 90's Audi V8 engine using throttle bodies. The idea would be to keep "in the family" utilizing the German engine/drivetrain but using something with some more power than the adapted motorbike engine. Bodies and rough versions of these with no drivetrain can be found for reasonable prices and I've been tinkering with old German cars since I was a kid, so importing isn't a problem once I make the decision to do it. Always thought it could be cool if I could get the shape/body proportions right and the roofline to flow. The fastback look is def what I was envisioning.

I've never been the type to leave a car "stock" so keeping the "unique" drivetrain isn't really in the cards if I do one... but again I wouldn't take a mint museum piece and chop it all up...

Thanks for the chops thus far, definitely want to get rid of the "humpback" look that these can have and make the roof flow into the back more. :cool:

-Matt

7. Take a look at this before you dismiss the bike engined thing entirely and watch the videos.
    Look at all the cars he's passing.... :D

http://www.sparrowautomotive.co.uk/citroen2cvbmw.html

8. salf100

salf100

Thought this be a good place start. Painting my F100 next month. Black base with gold metallic scallops on the side. Can I get members photoshop input in how they should look? Here's a pic. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1395242998.516586.jpg

From my teletype.

9. So i've had this idea kicking around in my head for a while. Every time i mention it people look at me like they're considering a call to the men With the long-sleeved jackets. ;)
    Can someone help me with some 53-54 Ford quarters on this? Without the reveal/ bodyline from the later quarters and with a bit more taildragger stance.... [​IMG]

10. [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Beau

Beau

Thank you!! I appreciate it.

12. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Looking for some modificashooons....

- 40 ford wheels/caps/rings (black or cream?)
    - black wall bias ply tires
    - kill the ugly exhaust
    - chrome the windshield frame/post (if possible)

Thanks in advance!
    Mac

[​IMG]

13. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

shorty van from post 5834 just fooling around

Attached Files:

• $_3.jpg
      $_3.jpg
      File size:
      312.7 KB
      Views:
    • $_2.jpg
      $_2.jpg
      File size:
      166.9 KB
      Views:
  14. [​IMG]

15. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

These were the only caps I had in my files at the moment, but they're similar to the '40 caps.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  16. Thanks Themoose!

With a haircut, i think that could actually work.

17. Squablow

Squablow

^^ big time improvement by Ruben Duran. A different steering wheel and some engine detailing would really nail it down.

18. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Thanks Ruben! The chromed bones look good too. Nice touch. Now you have my wheels turning. What else would you do to it to make it look "right"? Maybe a chopped/laid back windshield? A '40 wheel is a must but not necessary for the picture, what about a change in color on the wheels? Cream maybe? Maroon?

19. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Big Mac....lots of different things you could do to that roadster. I'm not sure what styles your interested in, but here's one with a mild "East Coast" flair.

[​IMG]

20. Could someone please put the holman moody decals on my 62 four door?
    1395457744776.jpg 1395457758639.jpg 1395457774633.jpg

21. [​IMG]

22. Thanks moose

23. I’m working out what color to paint my F/Blown Fuel Roadster. All sorts of colors and schemes have been bandied around. The bulk of suggestions are around 4 color/combo’s.
    Black (solid), Maroon (solid), Cream with Black Scallops and my favorite, Blue with a darker Blue lower frame rail (like my truck).
    Anyone care to try and rework this photo to see how these work?
    Car number is 374
    Thanks,
    Skip Pipes

Attached Files:

24. I chose to go with the blue.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  25. Blown away, just awesome talent. Color combo looks great. Love the color contrast on the numbers vs lettering.

26. salf100

salf100

Some help. I like these scallops but in the gold color of the body. Can someone add them. Thanks

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1395611732.896255.jpg

From my teletype.

27. damnfingers

damnfingers

28. [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  29. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

My shoebox has been painted for 20 years, paint is still almost perfect, so I am just looking for a change, if possible would like to see a couple of two-tone colour changes. Namely a hood and lower section or a reversal in Black, White and Silver on the Red. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Larry

Attached Files:

30. Here's one with black. I'm sure the other guys will help with the other colors.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014