Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Portland Roadster Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dustless Blasting, Feb 27, 2014.

1. As some in the NW know, the Roadster show is only two weeks away. Who's going as spectators, participants, or vendors? Really looking forward to another great event.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Da Flash

Da Flash

YO Dust,
    The VIP Classics out of Vancouver, Washington will be well represented with nine cars including my buddy Bill Richmond's '40 Ford coupe from Beaverton and my '36 Ford roadster from NoPo

Da Flash

3. Da Flash great, I'll be looking, thanks. Such a diverse event.

4. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That term "Roadster show" is bogus!----Should be called "Portland CAR show" & I told the promoter that years ago!!

5. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Well, you might want to contact your local International House of Pancakes (IHOP) and complain, too, because they also serve *GASP* Waffles!

Oh, and IHOP was founded in 1958, so my comment is on topic….:)

I went last year and had a good time, so I might try to go again this year.

6. sobpunx

sobpunx

I will be there, my club does the kustom kulture hall in hall c

7. I agree with the name but with our typical March weather, any indoor event that has some cool cars is a plus

8. Looking forward to checking them out.

9. Beebeebobby

Beebeebobby
    from Webb City

Just notified a friend who is living there thanks.

10. Only a couple more weekends to prep your rides.

11. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

I'll probably go look around, but no car in there this year. Unlike many people, I think you should follow the rules about having significant changes, or enough years apart, before putting your car in again.
    If I have one gripe with PRS it's the number of cars that are virtually unchanged from year to year, and shown again.

12. I definitely agree that there are several cars that continue to attend year after year with no change. On the other hand each year does seem to bring something cool that is new.

13. I'm headed over. A customer will have his pickup there. Green '48 Chevy. This show continues to improve. Had a good time last year!

14. Did this truck display last year with a bicycle in the back?

15. No. We just finished it up last fall. It's a little OT but a clean, simple little pickup. Suppose to be in the NSRA booth. Hopefully we'll run into each other.

16. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

We will be there. Check out the Kulture hall, there should be some cool stuff. We are bringing (I think-last I counted) 27 cars as a club. Gassers, Dragsters, Hot Rods, Customs and everything in between.

Looking forward to a good time. As stated previously, it's nice to have an indoor event when the weather is cold like it is. I can look past the stuff I don't care to look at and enjoy the cool stuff that is there. Should be fun.

17. Awesome, something new. I'll look for you & the truck. Will your crew be wearing your company logo'd shirts?

18. Wow you guys are covering a huge variety as well as bunch of rides.
    Although nice out today I'm not holding my breath for good weather in 2weeks, anything indoors with cool rides is a plus.
    Does your club have a Facebook page?

19. BTT

20. I know an acquaintance who will have this '50 Chev truck on display and I will be there too. If you have never attended, it's really worth checking out.

21. What color is it, I will be look for it?

22. It will be a chop top, two tone, a cream white body, tan fenders, with Supremes, air bagged and white walls (I think). It is a really nice truck. The owner is just finishing it up.

23. Ohhhhhh man that sounds nice, thanks

24. got rust2

got rust2

I will be there, bringing a 33 Ford, built a little different, hall E.

25. Great, I will swing by.

26. Sounds like the HAMB will be well represented.

27. My Mom & Pops & I will be attending as spectators...

28. Great family event, I will have some of my family with me also.

29. sobpunx

sobpunx

I know the truck you are talking about and I think he was too late with his application. The main halls sold out weeks ago and the kustom kulture hall filled up shortly after.

30. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll be there on Saturday camera in hand. My wife will be the little older lady looking for a chair that needs holding down so it doesn't escape. I spent too many fun tickets yesterday so it will be a quick trip down and back this year for me.