Register now to get rid of these ads!

Myrtle Beach Run to the Sun March 20-22 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motoandy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Andy I would love to make it. However already registered and hotel booked for billetproof. Maybe next year.
    Gregg

2. I was downtown this weekend near the show site. Things are picking up! A little over three weeks out.
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1393202860.839073.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Funny. That parking lot looks alot like the City Jail Parking lot. Something you want to share with us?

4. Pleading the Fifth, Sir

5. WaynesSpeed

WaynesSpeed

I'll be down for the week with my 32 Vicky

6. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

The Retarded Sparks will be rollin down Thursday. We will be taking over the Sandcastle South, as usual. Party on the 3rd floor of the parking garage. We already have our stickers all over the place holding our spots. Y'all stop by.

We are rolling from McDonalds, Lancaster at 10 am, if anyone from Charlotte, and vicinity wants to fall in.

7. You mean I'll actually have to wash it soon?

8. Me, too! I couldn't believe how many people were there this weekend....this run-of-the-mill, regular-old, 2-day weekend! The 16-story hotel we stayed in was PACKED! I think my wife must have booked the LAST room!

Heck, there was some looney out on the beach.....SWIMMING! Talking about numb nuts!

See y'all down there!

9. Man this is sounding good, Gregg hate you can't make it would like to see you guys and hang out. Just hope some of you are planning on making it out to the Myrtle Beach State park Sat. for the meat and greet, Going to be the talk of the show for years to come but that is only if all of you come out.

10. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My grandmother lived in Loris, so I'm no stranger to the Grand Strand. I just haven't spent much time in that immediate area in the past few years. Food, as you say, is readily available no matter what your taste is.

11. The weather is getting nicer everyday!

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      245 KB
      Views:
  12. toucan

toucan
    from sc

lookin real good!that back seat is lookin for some lights,camera,ACTION!

13. Man I just spit my drink out laughing. Your crazy Toucan! Im ready for this show to be here. I think it's going to be a great time. It's killing me that my car won't be there. Some day.....:(

14. Toucan is the man!!!

15. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

As we get closer, do we have some more people coming. We already preordered some nice weather.

16. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Just booked my hotel, my wife and I will be there!!

17. Jan and I will be there, as well as my son and his wife.

Andy, please let me know what I can bring to help out with the M&G.

18. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Might need some ink!!

19. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Weekend roll call????

20. A Wife and two kids the only action that back seat will see is a sister bother fight and some spilled drink.

Jim that looks sooo good.

21. Three weeks...

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      247 KB
      Views:
  22. Great, that's looking TOO good Jim- now Andy will have to pull over and get out just to fart. Add another hour on the SIM road trip...

23. yankbuilt

yankbuilt

Just got a condo on 21st on the beach walking distance to show. $235 for weekend
    http://www.breakers.com/ Sailfish resort

24. ^^^We'll be neighbors!

25. Let us know how many are planning to attend the Meet and Greet so we can get prepared. Hope to see you there!!!

26. Let me get this back up top by answering the roll call. I will certainly be there with two guests. Looking forward to it. If you want grilled meat @ said meet and greet better speak. :cool:

27. Me and little man will be there with the 50, Chris & Scott will also be there with there 54's. I'll bring a cooler with our food if you can grill it up for us by any chance.

28. Look forward to meeting you guys!!! And by the way, we are supplying the food!!!

29. ***************MEET AND GREET UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
    Guys and Gals, We ( "The Assorted Nuts") will be hosting a MEET and Greet at the Myrtle Beach State Park:
    About 7 or 8 miles south from the car show location
    4401 South Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
    (843) 238-5325
    Saturday March 22nd ( After the car show)
    Please join us between 4pm and 8pm as that is when the park closes.
    Park Entry fee is $5

This is a great area that offers plenty of parking, kids playground, bathrooms, beach access. Bring the wife, girlfriend (both maybe) kids, neighbors, friends, etc

We will post more information as we continue to plan this great event. We will provide food and refreshments.