Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Milwaukee Area Peeps....SLOTS OF DOOM 6!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PBRmeASAP, Feb 12, 2014.

1. noclubjoe

noclubjoe

Who's the chicken now!!

Yes I have experience but that was also 16+ years ago, I'll just leave it at that and make you wonder if you should be worried..... HAHA

2. looks like someone is stepping up, Joe ain't f'in around, might have to make an alcohol setup to keep up with Joe.....bring it on

3. x-shift

x-shift

Did someone say, ALCOHOL?

Yeah, Joe has certainly raised the bar...

All participants will get a FREE sticker just for signing up! Limited edition posters will be available as well! Get those trigger-fingers ready!

4. x-shift

x-shift

Rest up racers! The main event starts tomorrow at high noon! See ya there!

5. That is one large injection unit on that roadster. You better go nitro.

6. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A couple more shots of my roadster......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Doc.

7. Yo doc that is awesome could I borrow it today...haha

Today's the day boys will become men, men will become boys and Joe will wear super man underoos......

8. Thumper

Thumper

Bring it on Doc...

Attached Files:

9. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks PBRme, I got carried away building it! If we were a little closer you would be welcome to run it.

Thumper, nice 5 window! Looks like it would be right at home next to the Pierson Brothers 34 Coupe or the Chrisman (Dobie Gillis) A Coupe!
    Race?...........Hell Yeah!

Doc.

10. Sonvabitch, went over to Bob's and found one of my car's tires going flat. I had to go home. F'n potholes!
    I saw a lot of cars parked out in front. I hope you guys had fun.

11. That's ok. .. but it's still an excuse! Hahaha!

My dog ate my homework, I lost my i.d. in a flood, power went out, my alarm didn't go off and I couldn't get off work in time!

But I did stay in at a Holiday Inn Express and I made it to the after party bench races.

Posted using Full box of Crayons on the Kitchen Walls App!

12. Maybe it's an omen to prevent my ass getting kicked royally...you know, all the talk about blown and alky slot cars. That's quite intimidating :p
    Any event coverage? who dominated? pics? next years rematch?

13. Jays got a lot of pics, Joe blew his motor outta the car, guess his motor mounts weren't strong enough for that blown motor!
    Hugh thanks to all that came. Yes, this will happen again.
    Doc, ya got a place to stay if ya wanna make the trip next year

14. x-shift

x-shift

A great time was had by all, except Joe, who's car I destroyed in the 4th lap of the "Old Timer's Classic". I still feel bad, kinda! Jeff's body mounts failed as well, but we scooped up what was left, and proceeded to the local tavern to lick our wounds.

Thanks to Doc and Thumper for the pics! Nice builds, and they're probably a little faster than ours! Sorry about your tire issues, beebing. We had enough guys in there to change it out for you! Next year...

The adult racers had the kids on their toes as corner workers, and vice-versa! A nice size group helped us mix up the races, and we had fun on a snowy afternoon. Thanks a TON to everyone that came to the event! Here's some pics...

Attached Files:

15. x-shift

x-shift

A few more. We were surprised that Joe's blower stayed on!

Attached Files:

16. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Here ya go. . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little monster is running a Kemtron 8 volt motor. It's goes pretty good when I can find a track that can push the voltage up for it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  17. noclubjoe

noclubjoe

yeah.... what can i say? the old Tbucket ran its last race Saturday, she got alittle loose on me coming out of the turn when the slicks started to spin and the massive power of the blown big block ripped the mounts and the motor blew right out of the frame!

about that time Jay was flying up behind me at "Ludicrous speed" and boom! took me out!

Jay, ill be coming for ya next year.....!

18. x-shift

x-shift

I'm ready! New super-stocker already in the works!

19. guess i better step it up a bit too, and get a little traction

20. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I really dig the front end set up, those disc wheels are very, very cool! Looks like a handful:D.

Doc.

21. Wanna sell it? I gots cash munny!

That's awesome!