Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Merc guy in sunny Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DB Cooper, Feb 20, 2014.

1. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

Long time lurker and finally put on my big boy pants to post. I have met a few nice people here on the HAMB and looking forward to more.

I have a 1951 Merc 2 door coupe that is just getting off the ground now. Looking to get serious about it hopefully this summer. I also have a 1970 Ford Bronco that is very close to being complete (hoping summer)

Id like to give a shout out to my friend Camm on here along with fittyford. Chris is going to be my wingman on the 51 merc build. We will be looking for some advice along the way im shure.

Big thank you to the HAMB and the people who put this site together. Job well done!

2. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome from Huntsville Alabama.. I like the wing man statement. I saw the club in Daytona Beach that has your name. Great jump from that plane... Bobby..

3. Welcome from central Oregon.

4. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

Thanks guys.

Hey Mike I'm extremely jealous where you live. I love central Oregon. I fish the lakes outside your town from time to time.

5. Gene29

Gene29
    from ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. I come from Umatilla. Like to go back some day.

6. They are froze over right now, stop by for a recreational beverage some time when you are over this way. I'm right off the road to Wickieuo and Crane Prairy.

7. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

Would love to see the collection Mike. We used to stop at Wickeup junction at a little pizza shop. Is it still there?

8. Wedgehead426

Wedgehead426

Welcome to the H.A.M.B, lived in McMinnville for a few years. Miss it, nice place to call home.

9. Welcome from CT!

10. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

Wedgehead426 I like MAC as they call it. The air museum is very cool with the spruce goose. I think they have a mcminnimums hotel over there I want to stay at. How is Indiana?

11. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin