Register now to get rid of these ads!

San Antonio, Tx HAMB'rs Where are y'all??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A31ModelA, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Shit,I'm stuck at Salt Lake City airport. Been at windover Utah for speed week. I fly back today at 730. I'm going to try to make it to texas pride tonight.

2. SSD

SSD

New Berlin here currently holding it down in the stan kinda looking for someone local who could guide me threw a chop possibly not sure yet

3. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) is the cruise night at Texas Pride and this coming Friday is drive in movie night at Broadway Sports Bar! The cooler it gets, the more stuff starts to happen San Antonio. Don't let life get in the way of living!

4. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

what ever u gonna chop,make sure to brace your ride,and measure twice,,,vicsone

5. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Movie Night on Broadway tonight!~

6. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You are showing your age, and yes, I remember Jack Rieger Chrysler/Plymouth. I am old too !

7. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If it has, maybe, '63 radiator cap or oil filler tube, that should count ! I won't tell.

8. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

1377277434347.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R830C using H.A.M.B. mobile app

9. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Coming soon!

Sent from my SCH-R830C using H.A.M.B. mobile app

Attached Files:

10. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

A traditional hot rod movie feature presentation! At Drive inn & Hot rod drive inn free movie nites!
    1377566187719.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Coming Soon!
    1377656913900.jpg

12. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

Packing up.
    Well I am almost packed and the movers will take most of my stuff to SA tomorrow. My shop and car stuff gets stored till we find a home with a shop. Damn.

Still house hunting down there and will be in an apartment till we find THE house with a pool an a shop. I really do not want to do this again.

I will see you guys at events soon I hope.

13. rebelrat

rebelrat

This Wendsday night at the drag strip at Marion (on I10) a few of us will be doing test and tune on or race cars and will have some buddys from Austin there with there new FED.........you can't miss my green thames .........come say hi...............

14. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

I will sure try. I will probably have to be back to Amarillo on Thursday am, but promise I will be spending some quality time at the track and I will look you up.

I will pm you my cell and if anyone needs crew help I am pretty handy.

15. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Don't forget day of the drags. If you go, look for a 48 foot trailer with lots of fun happening about. A friend of ours (in the same club as LowMOJO) plans to take his trailer and might run his very non-hamb but very killer Camaro on Friday night, just for fun. It has an honest 2,500 horsepower twin turbo power plant (yes that's two thousand, five hundred). The rest of us will be in our 14-17 second beaters, haha!

16. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

Well, I am officially a SA resident now. Unpacking and will do more house hunting this weekend. In an apartment near the medical center till we find a place with a shop and a pool. Preferably on the north west side with an acre or more. Cars, shop, tools, everything in storage till we find a place, but I will see you guys at the races.

The twin turbo deal intrigues me as I crew on a blown boat (my motor) and we have a twin turbo Rodeck in the wings.

17. Fast55097

Fast55097
    from S.A. TX

Don't know if I will get to do any test and tune in Marion before Day of the drags, but this Helotes Hell Raiser will be at Little River the first Saturday in October! I expect my brother will bring his 54 also.

18. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

1379275166239.jpg
    This friday Hambers! It's all about Texas so make sure you'll come and check it out cool rides and cool vendors on the Stars

19. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

This Saturday September 28th a bunch of San Antonio folks are traveling to Victoria for South Texas Performance's Hot Rod Riot. Basically an open house with bands, pinups, etc. All free. We're leaving at 6:30 am from the Rigsby & 410 area (breakfast at Taqueria Dos Laredos at 6am) if anyone wants to join the group. Daily drivers and newer classic and custom cars are ok too.

20. H.G. Wells

H.G. Wells

I know this weekend is the day of the drags race in Temple, but is anyone planning to make the Nitro Nostalgia race in San Antonio?

21. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

Never heard of it until right now, and I don't know any one NOT going to Day of the Drags. Then again, it's pretty much a completely different crowd, but I still wonder why they would make it the same weekend as Day of the Drags.

22. hackster

hackster

Their is one in Denton also on the 5th,, Fall Nostalgia Nationals

23. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

This weekend! 1381369389137.jpg

24. LowMOJO

LowMOJO

Next weekend! 1381369455451.jpg 1381369467115.jpg

25. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

26. shooter6

shooter6

Please send me a reminder about this as I'm sure to forget til the following weekebd.

27. rpmcharlie

rpmcharlie
    from Laredo Tx.

Not from SA first time on and trying g to contact with old friends from my younger day hanging out at the Camargo Park in lat Octobers it was all old street Rodders

28. 54LedSled

54LedSled

Hello everyone, can anyone point me to a good engine machine/rebuild shop in San Antonio, TX?

29. 210eddiep

210eddiep

I've heard Duffin Engine Service gets the job done
    they're on 1227 Hallmark.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  30. Fast Bill

Fast Bill

X2 on Duffin Engine Service. They just did some work for me. Perfect work and a quick turn around.

Bill