Register now to get rid of these ads!

It's Tech Week...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. seatex

seatex

Good to read your meandering, gritty prose again...........GLAD YOU'RE BACK! Let 'er rip, Tech Week!

3. autobilly

autobilly

You'll be dancin' on the end of a rope, horse thief!

4. Excellent!!!

5. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Damn! I must just not be evil enough, 'cause I just can't come up with good noir...

6. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

7. Cool stuff! Thanks once again to all the great sponsors who help make this happen!!

8. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

Been away for a while. What ever happened to putting all the tech week tech's in one thread? I clicked on the links and it just goes to the Traditional Customs forum. Can't find any techs at all. Have I inhaled to much nitro methane?

9. This was just posted today so there are probably no techs done yet to post. Maybe too much Nitro Methane:D

10. flamingokid

flamingokid

My favorite time of the year!

11. belair

belair

Kudos to Baileigh and EMS for their generosity.

12. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Dont forget Matt from Geardrive. He is giving away some headers as well.

13. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

Its learnin week! Thanks Shane, Matt and EMS

14. Is the dual plug tech the only entry so far?

I can find that one on a "tech week" search on this forum; but the advanced search from Ryan's link on the HAMB aggregate forum only shows up old stuff.

15. the memory is not fully back but....the pieces are starting to fall into place;
    she was hysterical as i pulled the tudor up along side the pile of luggage, a red lipstick blur of blabber that reminded me of a voice dubbed into a godzilla movie. "home... take me..just left me...."i was catching every so many words but got the jist.
    i tossed her bags into the back seat, ran around the car a got behind the banjo wheel. i didn't wait for her to close her door before i sped off revving the y-block out till the smittys drowned out her ranting.
    as i hit third gear...she stopped squawking..."what is that smell?" she asked
    "i don't know" i lied "maybe we hit something in the road" i guess she did not see my hockey bag on the floor of the back seat. my goalie stick leaning against the back window.
    "there is something dead get me out of this car" she screamed "get me out"
    we were approaching the last gas station before the border "stop here get me out i'm going to be sick"
    i pulled up to the pump, a lowered riveira idling up to the pump on the other lane, i could hear the pipes of the big buick motor over her screams.
    "get me out" as she fumbled for the door handle that had fallen off earlier that day and was somewhere amongst the coffee cups and energy bar wrappers on the floor.
    "let me out" i reached for my door handle, so i could go around an let her out but...
    my door opened and an arm....a big arm....maybe it was a leg, wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me out and onto the island.
    high and on the stick side, i blocked it. high and on the blocker side, i blocked it. right on the face mask.....but my face mask was in my sweaty bag in the back of the car.....
    As i started to come out of the daze, girl gone, car surrounded by coveralled hazmat men, paramedic asked "hey do you know what day it is? what month? what year?"
    "no but...i know what week it is" as i started to pass back out 'it's tech weeeek...."

16. seatex

seatex

Hmmmmmmm, Tech week is always awesome................now, let's talk "Fict Week"................. seems like more than a few "Moto Journalist" on here that should make for an interesting read. Not to hijack a staple of the JJ, but damn, Hoodlums with meandering minds and a valve train vocabulary could prove to be entertaining!

17. ems customer service

ems customer service

all these guys and gals at ems automotive are very happy to participate as sponsors of tech week for 2014.

the ems guy

18. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Is someone making a list of the entries? Would like to know what I'm up against!

19. Ryan is there a way to sticky this on the general (HAMB) board? My guess is a lot of members only browse that forum and are not going to see this unless it gets bumped regularity.

Edit: Actually it doesn't show on the general board at all now that it is a sticky.

20. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

21. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

22. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

Exactly, didn't know it was tech week till someone mentioned it during a phone call. The support auctions don't show up there either.

23. Harv

Harv
    from Sydney

24. Great story!:cool: But does anyone have a picture of the girl :eek:

25. summersshow

summersshow
    from NC

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  26. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

27. Harv

Harv
    from Sydney

28. I stumbled on this, a search didn't find it for some reason...

29. There needs to be a book containing all the Tech Week hijinx story's.

30. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor