Register now to get rid of these ads!

Orange County California Folks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Greaser Bob, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

As I suspected my honey hates riding in my hot rod on the freeways here:rolleyes: Any suggestions on where I might begin to look for customs I could trade for here in O.C.?
    Thanks!

2. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Is it the noise, fumes, size, safety, etc? My model A sedan was tight for 2 adults, and 2 kids. No room for anything. SOld it and bought a project 52.

With that being said the model A went through some changes such as exhaust, sound deadner, homemade interior to help make it quieter. If room is the issue you don't have many options. Maybe you can improve on it little by little. Too bad you can't keep both, OR CAN YOU??? Good luck

3. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

Trade her for a custom?... good idea!

4. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

5. Easy fix! Trade the wife in for a newer model!

6. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

^^^BwaHaaa!!!^^^

7. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

8. Jus joking you know i love you guys lol!

9. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

socalcarculture.com for list of swaps, shows to check out for possible trades. plug in what years you are looking for into searchtempest.com for stuff on craigslist

10. stardust

stardust
    from Serbia

hahhaahahahaha...<object width="1" height="1" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"><param name="undefined" value="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed width="1" height="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" undefined="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowscriptaccess="always" /></object>:)

11. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Cruise over to the Hillco Fastener Warehouse in Garden Grove tomorrow before the SB for there FREE show, you never know what you might see for sale. Right off the 22 Freeway near Beach Bl.
    60'

12. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

Trust me on this...If you give up your ride for a woman, you are thinking with your little head and you will regret for the rest of your life. How do I know? Been there, done that, won't do it again.

13. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

How will you know she will like a custom? If it's the Model A you have pictured it looks like one sweet ride! If she's only your honey and it isn't etched in stone perhaps you should look for a different trade, if you know what i'm getting at!

14. oH weLL heLL

oH weLL heLL
    from SOKAL

Yeah, def no guaranty she'll like the custom then you're screwed again with the wrong ride.
    Hell just have her buy you what she wants to ride in. Later.

15. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Man I miss the places mentioned here. got fired from the In-n-Out at 22 and Magnolia. 1975. Turns out a 10 by 10 double animal style wasn't on the lunch menu.
    Its probably the way the freeways are poured in sections. That's a rocking horse.

16. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Yah she's my wifey. And she's been through thick and thin and knows I like to have her along cruising and going to shows. It's the size of the model A that freaks her out!

17. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

In the process of swapping with fellow hamber! Stay tuned!

18. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

What the car or the wife............??..........:D

k

19. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

^^^Man no wonder I love it here!^^^

20. redo32

redo32

It's Valentines! I thought an A coupe is cozy & romantic. You can always buy a Harley, hardtail, make here ride on the fender to Sturgis. When you get home she will love your coupe!

21. toml24

toml24

Both of you should come to the Donut Derelicts car show in Huntington Beach Saturday mornings from 5:30am to 8:30am. About 250 cars and trucks from all vintages. It's the best FREE car show on the West coast. It's at Adams and Magnolia. Just follow the cars.

22. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

I go every Saturday morning! I live on the corner of Beach and PCH, so Adams street is right up the block. I even bought the t-shirt I'm so lame!

23. Stretchmobile

Stretchmobile
    from So Cal

Your model A is a tank compared to my everyday run around car. 2003 smart, 1 foot shorter than the ones sold in the US. My wife rides with me in it all the time. 46 mpg and parking always a piece of cake.

24. mopacltd

mopacltd

Got a Harley I'll trade ya. I'll park your "A" next to the one I own now.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  25. Leave her home!

26. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Loved seeing this one this morning!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

28. Hell i thought your wife was used to small things!

29. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

^^^You're adorable Camel Toe!!^^^

30. Funny thats what your wife told me! lol jus joking jesh!