Register now to get rid of these ads!

Being a Dad is Cool.......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Apr 5, 2012.

1. 3D baby!
    Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Bam!

Congrates!

3. nali

nali

Oh ... Excuse me, I can t stand this .
    Maybe it s me.
    I m sure you are proud to have this babe.
    I just can t stand 3D photos.
    We are never sure the kid will live. Been there.
    Be sure ll be glad to see the new born, and please excuse my doubts.

4. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Just got word the other day that I`m a GREAT PAPAW times 2.:eek::eek::eek:
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

5. nali

nali

6. we had a little scare right after thanksgiving, i count my blessings and thank god shes still here. and all those that prayed for her.

she is due the beginning of march and i will enjoy her way more then a 3d pic. but until then its pretty cool.

7. nali

nali

I don t believe in any God.
    Just be sure I love babies.
    It seems important for you, so get my respect.
    English is not my language . Sorry .
    Be glad with your babe, I m quite jealous P

8. shadams

shadams

Congrats bryce, and yes 3d sonogram is cool....whats up with ya nali, you like my 3d pic? Ha...anyway, more pics of kids and rods please....

9. fsae0607

fsae0607

Wow this thread has made me feel good about fatherhood. My wife is at 12 weeks and we found out last week that we're having a boy. It's my first baby so naturally I'm pretty nervous. I can't wait to have him helping me out in the garage, just like I did with my dad when I was little.

I bought a tin sign that says, "DAD'S WORKSHOP" at Pomona last Sunday. Felt surreal to hang the sign... it's official! :D

10. shadams

shadams

Ohh dude its gonna be rad as hell. The worst part is having to go to work every day and getting home to stories of how she did this and that while you were away, and then having to put her to bed shortly after getting home. Dinner is a blast with her in her high chair while we eat, but the best part is the weekend, sleeping in together and getting out and about with her. This is the first thing I bought for her room...

[​IMG]

It started out red, but with a little paint and tape...i have since touched up up, made the ww's look better and darkend the lines, but dont have a recent pic..

Cant wait till we can get some more truck/baby pics..

11. davidh73750

davidh73750

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390444293.066243.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390444345.686185.jpg
    My boys are submerged in it

12. jack_pine

jack_pine
    from Motor City

My guy at the dirt track figure eight races
    1390447028988.jpg

Checking out the action at the vintage tractor club meet

1390447143864.jpg

Profilin' at Sins of Steel

1390447254283.jpg

On Flickr, I have pics of him sleeping in his stroller parked in between 2 of my cars on display at Detroit Autorama. I was more excited about having him there than I was to show my cars there.

I wasn't expecting to celebrate fatherhood on the HAMB. You guys are alright.

hipster likes this.
  13. fsae0607

fsae0607

^^Thanks for the encouragement! I guess I'll be posting pics in this thread after August. :)

14. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My two kids are definatley the best thing I ever did with my life. So much fun and exciting and everyday is something new. There is nothing that makes a bad day at work fade away like walking in the door in the house and hearing "DADDYS HOME!" as they run up to you and give you the best hugs ever. Being a Dad rocks!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    This is a pic of my daughter helping me with my car last winter as we started tearing the fenders off the car. Sorry its so large, cant get thumbnails to work. Both my kids are out in the garage with me as much as they can.

15. Niklås

Attached Files:

16. congrats fsae

yea, we we first found out my wife said if we have a boy i guess he work on your truck with you and go to all the car events. i corrected her and told her even the child is girl we are going to do those things. it really cool cause i guy i go to a lot of car shows with is also due to have a girl about 1 week before us.

17. rolling blackout

rolling blackout

My oldest helping me tear apart our wagon
    [​IMG]

18. fsae0607

fsae0607

Thanks!

I'll be doing the same; my dad took me to Pomona, Long Beach Vet's Stadium and Moorpark's Roam'n Relics car shows for as long as I can remember! Hopefully the "bug" runs in the blood.

19. Congratulations, to you both!

I have two boys, age 9 & 12. The youngest loves the car shows and cruising in the hot rod, the oldest doesn't like the shows but prefers being dad's shop hand and turning a wrench..

We are at 21 weeks with twins due in May!:eek: Found out last week, it's another set of boys...

My oldest helping me with the Caddy...
    [​IMG]

20. fsae0607

fsae0607

^^ thanks!

Wow 4 boys? You'll have a full shop crew, cut your build times in half lol! :D

21. Visions

Visions

<<
    Avitar pic is my boy pretending to drive my buddy's T. He loves all this stuff...almost as much as Dad. The greatest job in the world.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  22. Franken4

Franken4
    from Texas

Being a son is cool as well. I lost my Dad in March of last year way too soon. I can tell you from experience as well as most of you can. There's no other feeling in the world than your Dad encouraging and leading you on the straight and narrow. A few minutes of his time was golden. I feel for everyone who has lost a parent or a child. No other grief is as bad. Take a few moments out of each day and just enjoy the time you have. Almost a year now and I'm nowhere near being ready to let go. This post has brought at least a smile to my face knowing this culture will never go down without a fight. God Bless.

23. shadams

shadams

Your damn right. I was all about a fight before, but being a father has brought on feelings I never even dreamed of having. It is said the enemy first looks to destroy the family, no family, nothing to fight for....

Anyway, all worked up over a video I just watched. Sorry for your loss...

My little one is growing up fast...

[​IMG]

24. grimmfalcon138

grimmfalcon138
    from az

Over the past 5 years I've discovered that being a father can bring on every range of emotion, most of all love and pride.

25. A simple 600 mile round trip to Grandma's was a huge adventure to my boys. This was the maiden voyage of my 59 GMC back in 2011. A change of clothes, a jack, a spare, tools, and the little one's favorite bear. Check.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390745506.057834.jpg

26. oldnuts

oldnuts
    from nebraska

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1393159395.571634.jpg here's both of my daughters working on their "hot wad engine" ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1393159466.643153.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1393159684.798321.jpg they are my pride and love spending time working on the "hot wad"

27. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

bought this for my daughters 15 birthday 78 rally sport..needs some TLC ..

Attached Files:

28. shadams

shadams

My daughter turned 1 yesterday (time flies) and we had some pics taken with my truck....they came out awesome!

IMG_4043_800x533.jpg IMG_4022_433x600.jpg IMG_3989_400x600.jpg