Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Could someone please take the 4 door pictured and paint it like the white two door pictured but with turquoise scallops instead of the red? Take off the fender trim, and side trim and give it turquoise steel wheels with chrome lug nuts and bullet center caps?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

2. 64altereddart

64altereddart
    from clovis ca

Can some one please do my dart white with blue roof or any colors u think would look good. Ty

Attached Files:

3. Fastlane1

Fastlane1

Heres some pictures of my Buick. Could someone set it in the weeds. Im debating on doing a clean and simple air ride setup with a engine driven compressor.

Attached Files:

4. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

Here's my attempt at adding gloss to your image:

[​IMG]

I am using an old version of Paint Shop Pro. It's not the most versatile program to do this type of work but I muddle through it.

I suggest you down load a bunch of car pictures from the net and try to figure out the reflections. That is what I do. I also look at actual car in real life to try to get ideas.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  5. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

Hey its me again. Is there any way someone can take the original picture of the green/blue '54 Chevy (non modified roofline), add rear skirts, get rid of the bel air side trim and make the top black instead of white?Also if possible give it black rims with bullet center caps/lug nuts and a chrome trim ring...thanks guys

6. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

Almost anything is possible if you post a large high quality picture.

7. olympic2

olympic2

Slammed as requested

Attached Files:

8. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

Theres a green 4 door '54 bel air on page 636. I have no idea how to post a picture but I would if I could. The picture on page 636 works for me if someone could use that. Thanks guys

9. You mean this one?
    [​IMG]

Or this one...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  10. Could someone please take the white and red falcon and do it to the four door? Remove the trim aside from the windows and post, and give it 4 lug steel wheels painted red and add a chrome bullet center cap with chrome lug nuts? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

11. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Hey Ty....can't go wrong with an all white Mopar ;). Added a few things to make it look more complete, too. Hope you don't mind.

[​IMG]

12. 64altereddart

64altereddart
    from clovis ca

Awesome ty

13. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

Probably the second one but the picture didnt show up, just a little square with a question mark. It's the side view picture but if the darker green can be changed to surf green then it would definitely work

14. bako48

bako48

Can some one photo shop my car? Please I'm unsure what grille I really like on my car I envision a knob grille but maybe just a single floating grille. Here some examples to. The first pic is mine and the others are ideas

Attached Files:

15. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Just wanted to see what it would look like with the interior installed.....also with new wheels and tires and a Polara grille.

[​IMG]

Happy New Year, everyone!

16. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

There it is...the bottom pic is the one I meant since I'll be using those wheels as well. If it can be lowered a few inches, have skirts added (with bloomers if possible), wide whites, the bel air trim removed and the top changed to black that would be perfect. Any of those changes are hugely appreciated. Thanks in advance gents

17. 64altereddart

64altereddart
    from clovis ca

Thank you but my interior is blue.but red looks awesome to

18. sevenevez

sevenevez
    from Yuma, AZ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. F.C.Fury

F.C.Fury

If any of you fine gents get bored and feel like photo chopping this for me it would be greatly appreciated! I would like to see three versions of it, all with thin ww's. I would like to see it with some crager ss', tru spokes, and supremes. Thanks in advanced! :D

Attached Files:

20. sevenevez

sevenevez
    from Yuma, AZ

not sure if this is what you are lookin for but

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. F.C.Fury

F.C.Fury

Hell yeah! Thankyou! I'm pretty sure I'm going to run Supremes but I really like the cragers!

22. 1958 IMPALA

1958 IMPALA
    from CA

Would someone please raise this 1958 to look like the Street Freak 55? Is it possible to put American's on it, (narrow's on the front)?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Those all look pretty cool! I used to have a 63 Sport Fury and I never would have guessed that would have been a cool look for it.

24. F.C.Fury

F.C.Fury

Yeah I wanted something different so its getting juiced and a set of supremes.

25. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Could someone please photoshop my buick in the same color as the 54 chevy on post 13007 the green one on top. I need to make my mind up on what color to paint the car. It is close to the factory glacier green. Thanks in advance. TP

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Here it is. I changed the Belair side trim to a straight look, like the 210.
    But if you want it completely gone I can do that, too.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/davetartaglia/11605259254/player/3457f7cfe4" height="446" width="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

27. Fastlane1

Fastlane1

Awesome job! thank you very much. Could you by chance put a wide white wall on it?

28. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Here's my piss poor attempt at turning that '58 into a gasser. I couldn't find a nice side view of the Street Freak '55 to use as a reference, so I made up my own. Nowhere near as radical, though.

[​IMG]

29. 1958 IMPALA

1958 IMPALA
    from CA

30. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

Hey man thank you so much. Your work is pretty incredible but the look of the car isn't what I thought it would look like. Is there any way to make the chrome around the side windows the color of the body and extend the black down the a pillar? If not thats ok, you've done more than enough