Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wanting to contact HAMBers in Barrie Ont

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatheadfever, Sep 12, 2013.

1. My daughter moved to Barrie and i will be visiting this fall. I know there are some big swaps up that way. Whenare they held? Is it a good place to hunt for old iron?
    Any other events up that way?
    Thanks

2. koolkemp

koolkemp

should have let me know I know quite a few guys in the area

3. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

4. 66tintop

66tintop
    from Canada

The biggest one in the Fall is at Burls creek north of barrie, I think it is the second weekend of sept , starts on Thursday of the week, very big venue, but it sure is not as good as it used to be, best day is Friday check out burl's creek website hope this helps u out

5. jazz1

jazz1

Yep,,check the Ontariorodders board since many of them are in the immediate vicinity and they will point you out to the best swaps that coincide during your visit..Barrie swap has gone down hill over the years,,many vendors getting fed up and moving on.

6. Guys. He posted that in September. Said he was going to visit "this fall". It's now winter. I'm pretty sure he's come and gone.