Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Any Axle Droppers On Here?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Felipe Toltecatl, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offending posts are usually deleted. Ryan doesn't like drama it seems

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Wow...uh..hmm..well... ok then.

3. titus

titus

they can be done they just dont look good when they are done.

Greg does a great job on Axles, im super busy with many other things going so i only to axles once in a while for people, i usually refer everyone to Greg, hes very picky and does a good jobs, hes the only one i would recommend.

4. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

It was about a week after I got my axle from Greg that I saw he was banned. I don't know whats up, but he did right by me. A really nice looking drop. But, there are others who can also do it.

5. HotRodMicky

HotRodMicky

6. Best to let sleeping dogs lay. :cool:

7. Another vote for Greg ( 296V8) I'm in New Zealand and have had Greg do 3 axles , 2x Model A and 1x '40 Ford . All things of beauty !

8. I wasn't the only one wondering...:rolleyes::cool:

9. See..

10. I had Greg do two axles for me both were very nice.

11. RYANS/AC

RYANS/AC
    from Cali

Does that mean he cant do work for someone else on this board? I know a lot of you are a tight knit bunch but that's pushing it a bit far don't you think !

To finish I have had 3 axles dropped by 289 and never had a problem and he was always prompt with his service and turns out great work.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  12. I'm sure he will drop an axel for anyone that needs,I've heard only
    good comments of his work.BTW its 296v8.:eek:

13. Ive just started dropping axles myself for people over here in NZ and Ive been a fan of Gregs drops for quite some time now, if I were in the market he would be the man Id be heading to..

14. uncle buck

uncle buck

<HR style="COLOR: #e5e5e5; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset">Originally Posted by rottenleonard [​IMG]
    I looked threw his last few pages of posts I didn't see anything too offending.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It may have been a private message too :(- regardless , his work that I have seen is great

15. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

296v8's banning had nothing to do with his axle dropping- had to do with his character and Ryan was looking at it from the stand point of wanting to protect his pals here on the hamb- plain and simple... end of story.

16. I had an axle dropped by Greg during the BANNING, I still received it and it looked great.

17. akoutlaw

akoutlaw

I have been a member of this site for a while but this is my first post, so please consider it an introduction. I brought a axel down to 296V8 (from Alaska) to be dropped this past November after he was banned. Greg does fantastic work. The axel is perfect. I plan to bring him down another on my next trip this spring. (I'm carring them as airline baggage) He also has the ability to straighten & repair them too. His work is excellent & I highly recomend him. He took time to talk with me for a while & show me his shop. Bill

18. uncle buck

uncle buck

That sums it up pretty clearly , now can we close this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.