Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects looking for my old 58 F100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skrapin_64, Nov 30, 2013.

1. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

Hey guys i know this is a long shot but im trying to locate my old 58 F100 shortbed.It had a 8" C notch in the rear along with a flipped axle to get it down low.it had the straight 6 and was 3 on the tree it was rattle canned flat black to hid the hideous pearl white and baby blue paint job that was done down in Tijuana by the previous owner.I have a few pictures of it. Id like to try to find this truck because this is the last vehicle me and my dad worked on and it has some sentimental value to me and also because it was my primary vehicle when we had our first son

Attached Files:

2. Rob68

Rob68

Hope you find it man. Good luck!!

3. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

Thanks bud! Forgot to add how it left my possession. I had traded it to another member on here and he sold it and I believe he said it went to Texas.and that's where I'm left to figure the rest out

Midnight Speed Shop

4. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

Sam thank you I never thought of that nor knew about that group. I will do that now

Midnight Speed Shop

5. jdownunder

jdownunder

good luck with your search these are a great year
    j

6. Trevor I told you I sold it to a guy in texas and he contacted me a while back. He is supposedly having problems registering it there. All he has done is a motor and trans swap.

7. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

So do you have his number or email? What did he say the problem was?

Midnight Speed Shop

8. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

So the dudes name is Chad and is from the Houston area. He is a member on here. If anyone knows him or someone named Chad in the Houston area that has or had. 58 F100 can you get his contact info please

Midnight Speed Shop

9. Hope you find it man. Good luck.

10. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

Thanks man! 56fordcustom originally got it off me and sold it to someone else and he is helping me try to track it down. John is a solid dude!

Midnight Speed Shop

11. Thanks for the kind words. I am still on the hunt for the old 58!

12. Rob68

Rob68

night bump bud!

13. With the help of another hamber I received a valid phone number. He wouldn't answer but would text...strange. Well he won't let the truck go even though he can't register or title it.

14. skrapin_64

skrapin_64
    from Chino ,CA

Wow that's crazy and sucks wonder what's up ? Thank you for all your help Jon wish it would've turned out different but thanks again

Midnight Speed Shop

15. You are welcome. I was hoping I could strike a deal for you.