Register now to get rid of these ads!

has anyone used a fiberglass bellytanker

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan Parker, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Dan Parker

Dan Parker
    from Salem Al.

I have been lucky enough to be able to volunteer at a local high school since my wreck. I help teach machine shop.We are trying to think of a cool project for the kids. I remember that a company makes a 2piece fiberglass vellytanker that looks preatty good. Has anyone used one. I know that they also made a fiberglass vatnobile. I am going to go back to salt this year ,I have to try to get some more sponsors.We had a great time this year and met some great people. Please excuse the typing I am teaching myself to type. It is a little hard when you cant see the keys, LOL LOL . If you guys want google blind man bonneville and see some pics of my bike. Thanks Dan

2. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

3. 22 track

22 track

4. HAMBer Elmo Rodge sells the glass tanks. He has Jack Kellys old molds and usually has at least one for sale on the salt. They are nice. He has the light purple tank that is usually in the White Goose Bar pits.

5. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

One of the members of my local car club built a tanker using the fiberglass body built by Jack Kelly. To the best of my knowledge he was very happy with the product. Send me a private message and I will get you in contact with him so that you can get his comments first hand.

6. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

You won't get Jack, he passed away in 2010 IIRC.

As mentioned in the post above Wayne Yeats now has the molds and is producing tanks and options. PM Elmo Rouge on this site.

DW

7. You putting makeup on Wayno now?

Look for Elmo RODGE:D Not Rouge ;)

8. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Are those the molds made from the Scotty's tanker?