Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Slick Devils and the 2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Au

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

....FYI.........The Slick Devils have been asked to assist and run a smaller attached Hall during this coming years ''2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Auto-Rama''. This is our chance to give this show a section that has that old time feel........This hall will hold 120 vehicles, including motorcycles, HotRod Cars and Trucks, Nostalgia RaceCars and Customs ect.

We have given the IX Centers South Hall as they call it a new name.....During this show it will be known as the ''HotRod Asylum.'' It is a play on the fact that we are segregated from the main floor from your normal car show fair........Kinda like put the crazies in the corner.....ha ha ha ....but maybe they are the crazy ones....Anyway's ...we have named the overall winner award for this show the ''Straight Jacket Award''. This ties into the Asylum and crazy segregation idea...We hope to build up this show's popularity to the point fellow enthusiast from far and wide will make the trek to Cleveland, Ohio for their bid for the ''Straight Jacket''........More to come as this comes together..........and many thanks.........The Slick Devils......

What: 2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Auto-Rama

Special Event: South Hall Hot Rod Asylum
    brought to you by the Slick Devils Car Club

When: March 14th-16th, 2014

Where: Cleveland I-X Center

Looking for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles with a nostalgic feel, Kustom look or a nostalgic race vehicle.

Multiple awards including the overall winner will receive the Straight Jacket Award. Awards ceremony on Saturday night.

Bands all weekend
    Pinstripe Panel Jam - All proceeds go to charity
    Pinup Model Contest
    Devil's Row and the Dirty Dozen feature vehicles

All registered vehicles will receive:
    Two all-event participant event badges
    One three-day parking permit
    One outdoor secured trailer parking space
    An event t-shirt
    One admission to the Burger Bash on Thursday night during move-in

Limited to approx. 120 cars in the Hot Rod Asylum. Registration cost is $40.00

For registration forms or questions, leave a message on the Slick Devils Facebook page, go to www.pistonpowershow.com or call (440)478-0824.

South hall HotRod Assylum Application

http://www.pistonpowershow.com/en/R...Display Application 2014 FINAL 5 15 2013.ashx

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Great event last year, I was there vending....signed up already for 2014....need any help promoting Littleman PM me....I vend at a lot of Ohio events and can set out Flyers if you wish

3. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Gonna be a great event...we need some cars for the show...please contact us if you have interest!!

4. mikew

mikew

That might be cool, never had a car at an indoor show.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. I have never been to an indoor show that was as easy to get in and get out as this. Set up and tear down goes so fast!

6. 33cruiser

33cruiser

And for the Hot Rod Asylum it'll be even easier since we'll have our own entrance/exit!!!

7. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Back to the top...............Dave

8. Just who are the Slick Devil's???

I am going to post pictures of our cars over the next couple weeks! Check it out....

[​IMG]

9. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

We are hoping to get our club in this year. Sounds like a good time.

10. We are having a signing party in conjunction with our Halloween party on the 26th. You guys are invited!

Attached Files:

11. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

A few of us are coming out for the party. Be nice to meet some of the legends that are the slick devils.

12. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Love it!!!

13. This picture is a meeting night this past late summer. The Speed city truck and Milner 32 are both prospecting. Tonight is our 5th annual chili bash and hot wheel drags...also the guy in charge of the IX Piston Power show will be there to answer any questions and take registrations. All are welcome!

[​IMG]

14. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've always loved this truck.