Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Jalopyrama Annapolis, MD (PICS!!!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scooterville, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Rochie

Rochie

Damn fine pics Scooter, but there's not a Canadian amongst them??? Where's Fast Elvis's 55 Chev?

2. Cruiser

Cruiser

Very cool shooting,

CRUISER :cool:

3. A lot of great looking cars. HRP

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

nice shots Scott..........the orange dragster wasn't worth one pic ?

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I would love to attend that show one day.

6. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Where were you HRM2K? We missed ya!

7. Her's a photo by EJ Kowalski of Frank Morawski's latest restoration. Originally owned by eRoland Leong and driven by Danny Ongais when they were both employes at Dragmaster. Frank and I spotted it at the First California Hot Rod Reunion 22 years ago, and made the deal to bring it back to Maryland.

Attached Files:

8. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

thanks for the pics

9. ........Yeah, What's up? It just wasn't the same without you.:)

10. I'm sure someone took a pic of it and will eventually post it :cool:

11. Sorry, I guess I should take more pics of cars that others would enjoy too. I'm more into the hot rods and customs.

12. No prob Buddy. I'm happy to share.

13. Thanks Cruiser!

14. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I like the stuff you shot.....a lot.....................just kind of bias about the dragster......

15. noboD

noboD

Good to see you posting Rich. I've been wondering how your life has been. Doug

16. catdad49

catdad49

Nice pics bro. Thanks

17. Rochie

Rochie

Hey Scooter,
    Please don't take me wrong....you're picks are great shots of great cars.....I guess I was just anxious to see my good friend's car amongst the pics of the show I was supposed to be at.
    Thanks for your effort
    Rochie

18. Hey Scooterville....great pictures brother....here's a few pic's of the old 55 for Rochie....lol....it was a great time for us canucks.....thank you Rusty Nuts.

Attached Files:

19. sonoramic

sonoramic
    from Maryland
    1. Maryland HAMBers

Fast Elvis! Great to meet you and your crew bud! Had a blast and hope you all can make it back down again sometime, or better yet, we need to drag ourselves up there sometime soon. Take care brutha....

Rob
    (Rusty Nutter, who was there with his dad)

20. Hey Rob,

It was really a pleasure meeting you and your dad at the show.....myself and the rest of the ELTA crew were just blown away from the outstanding hospitality of all that we met in Maryland......hope you get up our way next Aug. for our 10th ELTA Disciples of Speed Summer Bash.....we'll have the red carpet out for you and your dad and any other of the fine folks down that way.....thanks again!

21. Mark, Glad to here you guys made it home safe. It was great meeting you guys. Tell Jerry I hung the pic of your Club House in my shop today. I am looking forward to planning a trip north. Maybe I can get some paint on my 150 by then.......Keith

22. Hey Keith.....I certainly hope you can make it up brother....I really dug that 150 of yours....I wouldn't even paint it...lol....looks perfect but I know Mike really wanted to take home your hardtop....lol.....great rides.

We'll be talkin.

Best regards, Mark

23. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Fast Elvis. Great to meet up with you and friend. You have very nice 1955 chevy. If I get up Canada I will look you up. Thanks again for help my son off the floor at the bar. He can not hang w/ us real beer drinkers. Peace.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  24. Rochie

Rochie

Now that's just damn funny, in my best Fast ELvis voice.."I don't normally help drunks off the floor once they've fallen over ....but when I do, it's usually of the female persuasion."
    Sorry boys i'm not getting out much this past 2 weeks

25. Good to hear from ya William.....nice to see you and the family made it back to Greensboro safe and sound. Your a lucky guy with such a nice family and such a cool 34.....tell your son not to spend that Canadian $5 all in one spot....lol.

Hope you get up our way sometime soon.....take care.

26. Hey Wayner......you just had to be there brother....lol.....hope your feeling better.

27. GasserGlass

GasserGlass
    from York PA.

28. ownster

ownster

I'll take of of these please! Thanks for sharing...

Attached Files:

29. Glad to share! :D