Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My 1st Ever BARN FIND

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TinShed, Oct 3, 2013.

1. any engine or trunk shots ..... =)

2. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

How long does a car need to sit in a barn for it to *officially* be deemed worthy of the term "barn find"? What's the rule? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

3. 46stude

46stude

How much do you have to modify a car to "officially" call it a hot rod? Whats the rule? :rolleyes:

I believe the answer to both questions is one & the same:
    You'll know it when you see it

;)

4. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats about right. If its only been hidden for a few years its safe to assume the local car guys remember seeing it out & about, maybe just sitting in a grocery store parking lot or something..

I dont think it s a "Barn Find" unless it's been put away long enough to be forgotten about by most everyone around who doesn't immediately know the owner..
    And it has to be found in a BARN.

Nice car though.

5. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

Good analogy, and you're spot on. these terms we use are just words. The cars themselves are what this site and hobby are all about. The majority of posts are about the "barn find" term, and I'm guilty too! Sad.

6. unit8

unit8
    from Idaho

Good score!!

7. Spork!

Spork!

That's a real beauty. Looks good in maroon and black.

My favorite car! I used to have one with a 390, 4 - speed, XL interior......oh wait, I still have it! :D

8. Some one sounds a little tired of everybody else finding all the cool stuff? So its a garage find, not a barn find, but a nice find.