Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Rodder's Journal PICS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by seadog, Sep 28, 2013.

1. More great Photo's Tom,,I remember Randy telling me that he thought the roads in South Carolina was bad until he made that trip. HRP

2. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

seadog- thanks for the picks! they were great! i really enjoyed them.......................

3. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I am diggin' the hell out of this!

4. I really like this sedan. HRP

[​IMG]

5. Yeah, that thing is just a little jewel. It was tough to photograph, there were so many people around it all day. I would love to drive it, bet it's a hoot.

6. Danny, I took that shot for you. It was a cool piece. Pines radiator shell too.
    There was so much neat stuff here, I'm really glad I came up. See you in October for the Atlanta Drags.

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Glad to see pictures of the Chemical City Coupe. It's owned by a local rodder here. Just finished bythe Cobo show and Dave's been running the wheels of it ever since.

Frank

8. 562roadster

562roadster

Great pics! That 28-29 Phaeton is unreal!

9. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great Pics ,Very well done,Thanks for posting

10. We were at the NC coast all weekend and missed the show, but saw this famous combo balling the jack, headed south on I-95, right around Wilson, NC. It was a terrific sight to see from the northbound lane. He was wasting no time getting back to Florida.

Saw a number of other cars, too. Put a big smile on my face.

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for the great pics Tom ,your coupe looks real nice..

12. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Just returned from the show, and it was incredible. The quality of the cars was outstanding, but meeting the people I've met through the HAMB was the best.
    Dave, and his Chemical City Coupe, BADASS by the way, Dan, Corey, Ashley, Jon, Tommy, and a host of others, show what this hobby is all about. We're a lucky bunch, I feel I could go almost anywhere in this country, and have a friend I've met through here. Definitely don't miss this next year.

13. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Evil twins!

[​IMG]

Beautiful shot of the coupes!

[​IMG]

Thanks for the terrific pics seadog and vintageauto. Much appreciated as I couldn't be there. Maybe next year.

14. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

Pictures do not do this car justice. It looks much meaner in person.
    Congrats to Dave, and JoKerr!!

15. alfin32

alfin32
    Member Emeritus
    from Essex, Ma.

And a very special Thank You to Ray, Terri, and Bob at the Hot Rod Garage in Denton, Md., for dialing in the injection, so I could make it to the event. Great people.

16. Joey Anchors

Joey Anchors

Great shots! I was there Sunday taking photos.. I'll have some up soon.

17. Very Nice! I'll take this one. :D

[​IMG]

18. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

19. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did anyone get any pictures of the S&S Race Team display????

20. cycledelicjohn

cycledelicjohn

A nice event w. Great cars, awesome bands, great location . Havre de grace cruise well worth it, but way too many deep pocket trailer queens seeking that special status of being in publication . It's time to put these cars in their own class ( not driven ! Just cleaned ,polished ,covered. Trailered , uncovered , shown ! ) better yet no trailered cars .except special exhibition . i drove 2 shows from n.y. to tenn. & n.j. to missouri & have never seen such a high percentage of trailer queens . my hotel also had plenty of em . $$$ still rule ?? Let's get back to real hot rodding w. Real hot rodders who actually work on their rides & drive em !!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  21. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Great pics. Thanks for posting.

22. ........I think you may be over-reacting just a little bit. Sure there were those cars in attendance, but there were also cars there that were driven from Nebraska, Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Texas, Indiana, etc. etc. that were in fact driven by the people who built them. Give those folks some credit. I honestly didn't see all that many trailers in the parking area or at the hotels around town.

23. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Cool pictures, thanks.

24. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Glad I had an opportunity to see the Woodward roadster in person. So cool.

I got some shots of their El Camino but not the whole display.

25. Post Apocalyptic Kustoms

Post Apocalyptic Kustoms
    BANNED
    from Outside

I don't even have words for how amazing this is...saved to my desktop.

Attached Files:

26. JM 35 Sedan

JM 35 Sedan

I believe this '32 sedan was previously owned by Dick Spadaro. If so, I have pictures of it taken at the 75th anniversary of the '32 Ford held in 2007 at Dearborn, MI.

This was a nice show with great looking cars everywhere. I missed last years first TRJ Revival but sure glad I made this one! I think this show is really going to grow!

Now I am a little disappointed that no one posted a picture of my '35 Fordor sedan that I drove there. LOL :D. It's what I would call a "hybrid stocker hotrod" :D.

27. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Great photos! Thanks for all the postings. Love that Starliner! Remember when I went to auto tech school in upstate NY in the early 60s, guy had a black '60 with a 406 tripower four speed set up by Gerstner's in Buffalo.

28. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nice pictures, good eye on a lot of it. I mentioned it once, and I'm not a T-bucket guy, but that blown BBC version is simply insane. Looks to be of very high caliber in fit and finish too. I guess this show has to be on my "get to" list.

29. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

Great pictures and great show!

30. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm with you. I'm not a t-Bucket fan either but I took a picture of that one!