Register now to get rid of these ads!

Classifieds price and location (app users

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Mac30, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Mac30

Mac30
    1. S.F.C.C.

It would be great if this could be seen in the app or at least the rules changed where the poster has to include this info in the add.

Thanks!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. out plowing

out plowing

I agree, just relying on a phone number, or having to go to the profile to get what turns our most of the time to be a vague answer.

Worst yet the author, does not go back and post that its sold, and you have spent all this time trying to figure out where its at to end up with an answer. " its sold"

VERY FRUSTRATING

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. It just seems to me that if someone wants to sell me something the least they could do is tell me where they're located, and I don't mean "out in the garage" or "in your momma's pants".

4. This is addressed in the rules,problem people don't read them! HRP

YOU MUST INCLUDE PRICES.
    The price must be in the price category. If you are selling multiple items put “listed” in the price box. Just want to trade? List it in the Wanted section with TRADE in the title.
    Every item for sale must be listed and every item listed must have a price. If you are parting out a car you must list the big items, with prices. You should request that interested parties Private Message (PM) or EMAIL you with other parts requests. If your Private Message’s or email is disabled your ad will be deleted. New users must introduce themselves in the intro forum.

YOUR AD MUST INCLUDE THE CITY AND STATE.
    Yes, we realize that your profile may include it but it also may not. This is an attempt for us to cut down on spammers and protect YOU. We don’t want to have to check each ad to see if it’s in the profile so fill out the little box and save us all some grief.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2013