Register now to get rid of these ads!

The new Hamb taught me something about myself

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chaz, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

It works for me. I can narrow it down if I want or I can dive into the whole mess. My searches on the mixed forum will get it all. It's all up to me and I can still be an old fart.

2. KandN Kustoms

KandN Kustoms

At first I was like, whoa! :mad:

And THEN I was like, whoa.....:cool:

And Now I'm like WHOA!!!!!:D

3. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

OK, I guess it doesn't work for me. When I do a search on the HAMB forum it only accesses the 3 posts listed ( the 2 stickys and one other) and not all the ones that can be opened. So I guess you have to go to the forum where something was actually posted.

It would also be less confusing to drop the "Traditional" designation and just say Period Correct sense that is the criteria being used. They don't mean the same thing.

4. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Go for it, Chainsaw. You have to remember that Ryan is stymied somewhat by owning a '38 Ford, so, despite that BIG strike against him, he is doing a super-ass job attempting to appease different tribes, each of which has its own heroes and villians. And, never forget, he is the ORIGINATOR of it all. The first part of the first sentence will self-destruct in 38 seconds. Get it ? Please, no hate mail !!!!!!

5. I pretty much have only ever clicked the "new posts" link so nothing has changed for me.

6. Some of us like authentic hot rods. Not that poser crap you own powered by vortec sbc's as if that is something to brag about....

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

It's shown my patience with people, who can't understand written words, is limited. It's shown me that a lot of people put too much time into what's on the internet, to the point they let it run their lives. It's shown me that there will always be people who won't understand something, no matter how many times it's explained to them. So, instead of helping or bad mouthing, I'm just going to let them wander in their world of ignorance and hope they don't get in the way. I also learned that quitting smoking is harder than I thought, but I didn't learn that here. A lady in a new Mercedes taught me that.

8. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

I find that I always go to the discussion board and rarely visit the customs or hot rod boards. The one good thing? I'm not on for hours anymore. LOL

9. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I'm opposite....
    I've KNOWN I've been more of a custom "guy"...but have built two hotrods since being a member here....haha
    I need to stop being a SLACKER and build me a custom....:D