Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Who is currently building a RADICAL KUSTOM? lets see 'em..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom7777, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

curious to see what is being built as far as RADICAL kustoms...fins, bubbletops, spaceship looking cars, etc., etc..the WILDER, the BETTER...i'm sure there are various threads already for specific cars, but lets see a bunch of pics of radical kustoms consolidated into one thread,,,,:D:D:confused::D:D

2. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Well....there was this one guy on the HAMB that was building a really radical one, but I haven't heard much about it lately.

3. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

4. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Not my bag.I am building a mild khstom 56 fair lane though!

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The plans for my 48 read like radical custom but it will look like a mild custom to most onlookers as even with all the modifications it will still look just like what it is, 48 chev pickup. Just a hell of a lot longer and lower than it came originally.

6. straya

straya

7. Looks like the beginnings of a very nice custom. But radical?

8. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

As much as I LOVE radical customs, all my cars up to this point have been very mild, my Ford shoebox is only lowered and still has all its oiginal trim. This one will be over the top. Started for a friend many years ago, I got it running a few months ago. It will get a fully lined bed and lots more.

El Chop,

[​IMG]

9. dan31

dan31

Chopped top= radical.Im more of a mild custom guy but I want to see pics of that projects when done,Happy hoppy.Looks good.Do you know that your doing for paint yet?

10. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

How's your RADICAL KUSTOM SHOEBOX coming along? I'm a big fan of your build I'm working on a KUSTOM 37 ford pickup otherwise i would post pic ...

11. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

happy hoppy: now, that's the kind of stuff i'm talkin about...RADICAL as in DIFFERENT.............i LOVE it!

12. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

i'm actually about to get back into it...no pics yet, but coming soon....the problem is that now that i finally have a spot to get back to work on it, i am so busy @ my detailing shop...slammed in fact...COMPLETELY booked until sept 26,,,(and that's workin sat and sundays as well).....almost praying for cancellation so i can break out the cutting wheels and welder!

13. DaPeach

DaPeach
    from NE OH

whoa! badass

14. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

happy hoppy,,,,THAT is thinking outside the box!,,i just stared at that picture you posted for 10 minutes,,,,if you have any more pictures, PLEASE post them on the thread,,,

15. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

I picked a color and painted the firewall before the body went mack on, its going to be a dark maroon.

[​IMG]

16. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

still have my 54 merc on the backburner, quad headlights are done, pancaked hood started, side scoop, planning on stude pans front and back, with 57 desoto grills, and i might put 57 lincoln quartpanels on top, still working on trying to get a set.

17. 1954fordkustom

1954fordkustom

I'm currently working on my 54 ford. Iv hade it for 10 years and finally going to finish it. It's currently in the middle of getting painted. It's got 53 Buick headlights, 55 Packard tailights rear quarters have extended 7 inches , radius doors, extended hood and shortens grille opening, tube grille, 52 merc trim has been added. Shaved hood,doors, and deck lid. Ill post some pics soon

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

18. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

good luck,,,,those lincoln quarters are ultra hard to find....
    ask me how i know

sounds like a cool plan though

19. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

i agree with chopped 51, not that i dont like 49-51 mercs but i am finding myself straying away from them, along with most hotrods, again i do like them, but i am finding myself getting bored with them, all of em are starting to blend in with each other except for the really ugly ones.

20. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

yeah they are proving hard to find, i drove 2 hours to a yard cause i knew they had one there, but when i got there some1 hacked em off already!

21. 1954fordkustom

1954fordkustom

Here's some pics of bitsy last year before body work and paint
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377724511.839111.jpg

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377724624.260826.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377724643.571284.jpg

22. I was just about to comment on the POS rolling junkyard someone posted a picture of but thankfully it's gone. I've seen a bit of creativity in a couple of "rats" at the local car shows but to call one a custom is an insult to the folks here who really do some amazing stuff. Keep them coming boys.

23. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

lol yeah that was one radical custom

24. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

that was 20 years ago
    we sawed the roof off
    [​IMG]

25. 1954fordkustom

1954fordkustom

Ill post more pics as it comes together

26. 1 KooL "MoFo"

1 KooL "MoFo"

Kool post some pic's when you are caught up with work.I'm Also slammed at my tattoo studio I'm just a one man show....

27. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

WOW, coming form you, that means a lot. Thanks!

here you go,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barn Find likes this.
  28. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

before this post veers off topic....please only post pictures of RADICAL, ORIGINAL IDEA, WAY OUT, kustoms....i LOVE all the other kustoms, the chopped tops, packard taillights, traditional, etc., etc., but what i'm really after with my post is the most WILD, CRAZY currently under construction builds..........i REALLY want this thread to be about thinking OUTSIDE the box..

29. Hey Hoppy, I read through this post but maybe I missed it. What did this start out as? A business coupe? Fleetline two door or four door? A Deluxe? Inquiring minds want to know.

What ever it is, it is koooool man! E

30. Oh yeah, almost forgot, what is the back window out of? I know I've seen something similar before, but I can't place it. E