Register now to get rid of these ads!

North East Traditional Hotrod show, 8th annual Hardcore Happening

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncle Jess, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Hot Rod Trash

Hot Rod Trash

Bump for the poor bastards working second shift!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Hey Guys thanks for all the Help, My phone has been ringing all day, People coming from all over. Looking forward to seeing you fellas.

3. easily the best show of the year. I am still amazed at how many people showed up. Thank you Jesse for putting on such a killer event.

4. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

WOW,So many different cars and trucks this year!! Was too busy cooking chowder so I hope someone posts pics of the action!!Thanks to all those that made this happen. Jim F

5. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

it really was a great show. so many new people, so many new cars the band was great, the people were great, the food was amazing, the trophies were rad, and of course the hosts were gracious as ever. thanks to jesse and jolene for putting on another great party. if i am correct there were around 440 cars and over 900 people. if you didnt go this year, you missed one hell of a time. mark your calendars for next year. thanks again jesse and jolene, you guys rock.

6. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

No pictures?????

7. tjm73

tjm73

I see several post '62 cars were allowed in this year. Is the pre-'62 rule more of a suggestion?

8. greatlakesspeedshop1

greatlakesspeedshop1

We were all cruisin out to Jessie's going through Langcaster when my 50 Dodge decided to shit the bit. Carb problems, tore it down in a church parking lot, put it all back together but to no avail, had to have it flat bedded home. found out it was the gas that f*&ked up the soft parts insidethe carb. Well I'll be there next year.

9. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Another one for the Books!!! Saw many great friends and made some new ones too! Had a blast as always! Thanks Jesse & Joelene for all of your Hospitality! You guys sure know how to throw one hell of a party! Will post pictures soon...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  10. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Only picture I have so far.Some guy making it look easy early on before the PBR started flowing:D

Attached Files:

11. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Thats funny shit. You guys are great, Whoever has good pics maybe can start a fresh thread with the pics at the top? Thank s again to all.
    Jesse

12. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

We make room for anyone we can, Hard to tell a car guy to get lost whos car is a few years past our specs. However we had one guy who didnt want to support the party with a whopping $15 donation for a killer dinner, amazing entertainment, great live music and an overall great atmosphere of great people and cars, That guy was mentioned by numerous people at the party and we got lots of laughs over him, and no matter what he drove I probably would have told him to get lost. I cant remember who it was though...
    LOL I'm just fucking with ya.. Maybe next year you can muster up some change out of your seats and come enjoy yourself with us. Or stay home and save $15 bucks...

13. tjm73

tjm73

Well, my brother made it but I had to help the wife and her side of the family go to and set up for a week at a cottage on Conesus Lake. After thinking about last year, the cars, the smoky burnouts and the food I had decided I was going to go, but family. You know how it is. Hope to make it next year. Last two years were pretty great and the food is always good. Talking with my brother, I missed a great show. And I hear my friend Joey was helping cook.

Will you have pint glasses again? I use mine from two years ago like at least once a week.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  14. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

Glad you will join us again. Yeah Joey is a great Guy, A pure car guy through and through. I think he even recruited his son Joey Jr to help? Maybe thats who you mean? I did pints one year, coffe mugs another but I stick to the shirts, they sell out and everyone asks for them and seem to be happy with them.

15. tjm73

tjm73

I've met Joey Jr. but Joey is the guy I know. And yup he is 100% car guy. Hell of a nice guy too. Looking forward to next years show.