Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

That makes three of us who hate it :D

2. SSD

SSD

Recently traded for one of these (not this one) its all ready lowered 2 front and rear and shaved trim but i cant help but wonder what it would look like with a 3-4 inch chop i relies its not the best car for a chop and the back glass would give me fits or just put a different one in i have a sneaking suspicion it would look cool with a chop thanks in advance guys

Attached Files:

3. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Dropped and chopped. I kept the rear window intact by moving it forward a few inches, narrowing the C-pillar, and widening the rear deck. The side trim is moved down about an inch, too.

[​IMG]
    54Dodge05 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

4. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

I can't photoshop, but if it was mine I'd put straight chrome spears on the front fenders , and paint everything above them a dark emerald or jade green to go with the interior. Everything below the belt line I would paint black.

5. SSD

SSD

Thanks dave it looks pretty killer like that now the question is how hard would it be to duplicate lol

6. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

Hello,
    It is time for me to buy my rims. Going with 15" front and 16" rear, smoothies with trim ring and baby moons. I just need help with a color and have narrowed it down to three colours. If someone could throw some color on my wheels that would be great! The three colours I was thinking of are a glossy maroon, a glossy burnt orange or a smoky blue colour. Thanks in advance!

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

7. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

Hello,
    It is time for me to buy my rims. Going with 15" front and 16" rear, smoothies with trim ring and baby moons. I just need help with a color and have narrowed it down to three colours. If someone could throw some color on my wheels that would be great! The three colours I was thinking of are a glossy maroon, a glossy burnt orange or a smoky blue colour. Thanks in advance! :D

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

8. whtbaron

whtbaron
    from manitoba

That's easy, you don't need photoshop. I did this with a freebie off the net version of Picasso. There's also Kodak programs with "comic book" or pencil sketch options. You can also play with the colors... sepia or greys instead of black and white for instance....

Attached Files:

9. Gonzo90

Gonzo90

[​IMG] I would like to see this truck lowered with tru spokes and the thin white wall tires and if anyone could change the color to a root beer candy and cream color. Thanks in advance.

10. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Per HAMB rules Gonzo90, your first post should be an intro.

11. kcbeardclub

kcbeardclub
    from KCMO

Hey Ruben, I really don't mean to be a pain in the a$$, however, I have just posted a thread looking for trim pieces and accessories, I am curious to see if I should really hound the "good chrome" or if painted black trim/brandywine car-brandywine trim/black car will look rad. I know it;s a bit off the beaten path to paint the chrome but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained. Again, thanks a million for the time you spend putting this together.
    TKS

12. Not the best, but here you go:

Attached Files:

13. chappychapperton

chappychapperton

Thanks a bunch carbs and chrome, really appreciate the help! On another post I started I see you put the photo's in there as well and a member mentioned the truck might look good with some white walls. Man I think it might be the ticket. Would you be kind enough to throw some WW on one of these pics? Thanks!

14. Squablow

Squablow

This is my girlfriend's 51 Chevy, which she's building for a total investment of $1. The build thread is here if you want to see the details.

http://jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=825604

She is hoping someone can do some photoshop work to it, to help her decide on a paint scheme. Hope it's not too difficult considering the car is a few different colors.

She wants taildragger stance, and two tone light and dark green. Not sure if the whole car should be light green with just dark green below the Buick side trim (like the Hirohata Mercury) or if the top of the roof should also be dark green, or if the whole car should be dark green, with the lighter color either just in the Buick trim, or there and the roof top again.

We've also got spotlights for it and bumpers and stuff, we just don't have them on the car yet.

[​IMG]

Some of the photoshops that I've gotten from other HAMB members have been instrumental in my builds, so any help here would be greatly appreciated. I know it can be time consuming and she and I both really appreciate it.

15. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

A few years ago James D helped me with a photochop of my wifes 54 Plymouth and she is finally coming together. I purchased a 72 Travelall which is a little OT on here but I still think the ole girl has some potential and was wondering if any of you guys could put the white walls all the way around and lower it for me. I am debating on bagging it so I am curious what it would look like about half way down verses laying frame.
    [​IMG]

16. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

The wide whites are out of period for a '72, but what the heck.
    Here she is dropped and cleaned up some.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/davetartaglia/9586588004/" title="IHTraveller04 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr">[​IMG]</a>

And then the obligatory option... :D

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/davetartaglia/9583790961/" title="IHTraveller05 by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr">[​IMG]</a>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  17. Voodoowagon

Voodoowagon
    from Fort worth

Yeah I wasnt to thrilled about the wide whites, just loved the larger tire. If I do any white wall I might just go with a one inch. Love the surf board addition, thanks

18. olympic2

olympic2

WRSexton- Here's my take on your Dodge

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  19. Looking to see if one of you could help my father out with a color application to his 32 Cabriolet. He is looking for a black and cream color combo to match the SoCal roadster. He was think cream scallop on the front in place of the SoCal red scallop... and black in place of the SoCal cream.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

20. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Hey Jon, just copied the picture, I'll get started on it after I'm done with a current project. Btw hows the Chrysler doing?

21. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Hey fatfendered....I thought the '32 SoCal roadster was red with a white scallop? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one. Anyways, I did ya a quickie and just put a cream SoCal scallop out front....

[​IMG]

22. Dchaz

Dchaz

I know it's not the best picture but can someone help out with a better tire/wheel combo, skirts and a little lowering the back please. Thank you ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377632239.497213.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

23. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

How 'bout white walls and Caddy sombreros?

[​IMG]

24. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky

[​IMG]
    Can someone photoshop this gloss black with wsw? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  25. Dchaz

Dchaz

Wow, looks a lot better that way. Thanks you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Ruben beat me to the punch - nice job, too!

I did a little dechroming and gave it some color. It doesn't take much to make these Lincolns stand out.

[​IMG]

27. Ruben Duran... Thanks for the quick turn-around. How about adding hood sides and a blister at the start of the lake headers?

28. Only had two marker colors... please replace the brown upper color with black in the photo.

[​IMG]

29. Squablow

Squablow

Thanks, that would mean the world to us. The Chrysler has been mostly back-burnered while we work on this Chevy together, but I did get a set of '62 dog dish caps and I'm really starting to think I want to switch back to the original concept with the mostly stock sleeper/Super Stock look over the full custom. Both of your photoshop renderings are pretty convincing in that respect. I go back and forth, but whatever I decide, I'll post updates when I'm back on it.