Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2013 Bonneville Speedweek HAMBbq Raffle with $910 dollars donated!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tman, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Ya, good times for sure. Good time, good people, good food, good prizes, good cause. Doesn't get better than that! But next year will be bigger and better, no doubt. I think we started something we're going to have to run with for awhile here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Time for the raffle. Prizes are ready to go, and we had a cute little girl volunteer to draw the tickets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Jerry was the first to PICK A WINNER.

[​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER! (again)
    [​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER!
    [​IMG]

WINNER! (Congrats Kathy!)
    [​IMG]

4. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

...............and a bunch more WINNERS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little guy won an autographed picture of the YBlockGuy girls. Grinning ear to ear! lol...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No, this isn't a duplicate picture. This dude won again. We had some folks win as many as 5-6 items!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's it! Big THANK YOU to everybody that supported our maiden voyage with the HAMB-B-Q. Thanks TMan for the idea and organizing everything. I'm looking forward to next year, and we already have a lead on bringing in a big mobile BBQ company for some serious food. I'm sure the raffle will keep getting better, and the party will just get bigger each year.

Until next year folks!
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks Mac!

6. nobuckets

nobuckets
    from austin, tx

Thanks for putting this thing together for a good cause Tman. We had fun and the dogs weren't bad. Already looking forward to getting back next year!

7. X-Farmboy

X-Farmboy

Big thanks to Tman, Mac, and all that attended and donated to this event! Had a great time again this year.

Oh yeah... Thanks also to my kid Cameron, who became the second number puller. He drew his Daddy's ticket on the first pull!

Attached Files:

8. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Thanks for bringing everything back this year for another go. Really glad it was successful. Good job.

9. jerry

jerry

I still say it was a fixed pull! J/K

He did a good job with the tickets. Even I won a couple of photos. All for a good cause.

jerry

10. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Glad to see some of my posters were sold to help preserve the salt.Hopefully I will be there next year.

11. Great job Tman and Big Mac - you guys are awesome and did a really good thing. Sorry we had to bail early but Chuck (who is riding shotgun with me) bought a hot rod just that day and had to make some arrangements with the guy @ the Nugget.

I will send a pic of flatcad's key rack when I've hung it in my garage!

Again, thanks for everything - you guys did a great job ....

12. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Glad your winnings fit in the roadster Tom! Thanks for coming out.

Mac

13. You were missed Mikey! Your posters were a huge hit!

I was going to ask what he bought?

14. Your kid did a great job, thank him again for us!

15. daddio211

daddio211

Thank him for me too! He pulled my tickets TWICE! Any chance he'll be there again next year? I'll bribe him!!!

16. I wish I could have been there (I was close, just up the block). Thanks Tman for grabbing some tickets for me. I won a cool print and t shirt in absentia =). Was looking forward to meeting a bunch more HAMBers ... next year for sure!

17. I was so glad to hear it went off with a bang this year, after last years rain out. So sorry I could not make it, but was working belt duties on the 560 "Y" block car and we were at the line during that time.
    So glad to hear that my king bee lights & other junk were a hit.
    I am sure you guys started something that will get much bigger in years to come.
    Mayor Dennis

18. Your stuff was a hit of the auction! Thanks again for all you did and glad we got to chat for a minute in the pits!

19. Enjoyed being there and meeting a few of the folks.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  20. I had a great time. Wish I had bought more tickets. I won some cool stuff.Thanks for the hotdogs!

21. Good Times!! thanks for posting the pix!

22. TMan,
    Make sure and let me know if you are to do this next year. I will dig deeper in my stash of good old parts and see what I can find to sweeten the pot...
    Mayor Dennis

23. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

I can speak for Tman when I say we will DEFINITELY do this next year.