Register now to get rid of these ads!

East London Timing Assoc. Summer Bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rochie, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

Attended for the second year. Celebrating our engagement last year in the E.L.T.A clubhouse. Thanks to Mark and all the disciples for all the efforts they put into organizing the event. Great cars and music. It's a must show for gear-heads! Already marked it on the calendar for 2014.

2. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

I've seen a LOT of crazy shit in my time, but I ain't never seen a 71 Mustant flopper running down a street full of cars & spectators before!

What a great time! A huge variety of go fasy cars, rods, trucks, & customs.

You Canucks got nitro running in your veins! See you guys at Autorama.

SinglefingerSpeedShop.com

Attached Files:

3. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Good time Mark thanks for the invite. Will be checking in with you soon when I am back in London. Does anyone have any pics of the event to add?
    Jay

4. Well Mark, not sure what to say, it was everything I expected and much more, so let me just start by saying thanks for the invite, and thanks to everyone I know, and to those I didn't know for helping Mark put on a great time........thanks again!!!

5. Rochie

Rochie

6. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

What an awesome Event! Glad we made it out. Didn't get there until about 11pm... But man was the party still goin!!! You guys sure know how to throw one hell of a party! Will be back next year for sure, and earlier!!! Thanks ELTA for throwing such a killer Bash!

7. Rochie

Rochie

safari-wagon,
    Larry I want to thank you and Martyn for coming into our little piece of the hot rod world. You and other guys like you two crazies are the kind of people we are allways looking for to enhannce our party. Come on back in Sept...or next year for the bash. you will allways be welcome!
    Don from Buffalo, I really am sorry that i couldn't spend more time with you but you know how it is some times. I hope you had a great time with all the crazy Windsor boys.

ardyboy, Thanks for bringing out that badass Willys of yours.

Modelapunk it was great to have you abnd your lady back again and thanks for the kind words.
    Flattyv8, Eric I think you may have the "long distance" award. It would be between you and Sherwood. Great to have both of you here.

ModelAguy, Bruce that sweet little a bone of your's is just right on great work.

And I can't thank my oldest friends the Gramada Brothers, for bringing in their bantam coupe "Bad News Travels Fast". it was REALLY well recieved. And to all the other Windsor Chatham boys that came down Thanks so much, you know how much you mean to me.

8. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

9. Thanks Rochie, it was a great weekend, put just over 900 miles on the flathead this weekend. I still can't belive what great event you guys put on, you guys "ROCK"

10. A few pic's from the ELTA Summer Bash this past Sat. night......once again thanks for the continued support over the past 9 years.....it still amazies me of how each year we still continue to drawn the coolest rides, bands and folks.......the Disciples of Speed tip their hats to you all.

More pic's to come!

Attached Files:

11. More pic's ....what a cool day......

Attached Files:

12. THe hits keep on coming...lol...anyone else have some cool pictures?

Attached Files:

13. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Thanks for pulling these over Mark!
    Jay

14. Mark, Rochie, and the rest of the E.L.T.A. guys... Another awesome party. Great people, great bands, and awesome hotrods!

Thanks for all your hard work. It's the not-to-be-missed party of the summer.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358496.663018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358521.327136.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358535.042051.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358553.590485.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358567.653200.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358578.672429.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358588.792435.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358604.769578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358621.138703.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358650.290282.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358661.955934.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376358681.375363.jpg

Posted via telegraph.

15. Great pictures AJ.......thanks for the pizza at 2:00 am.....I was starving....lol.....I know the Lead Kings certainly enjoyed the pizza's...lol.

Attached Files:

16. More pic's......love the one of the inside of our ELTA Shop......man I never knew we had that much stuff....lol.....

Attached Files:

17. What a great day.....

Attached Files:

18. More tasty pic's....

Attached Files:

19. haha I think we all needed some pizza. End of the night, fading energy, and for some of us...a stomach full of liquid that needs soaking up. ;)

20. Special Thanks to Mark, Rochie, and all the ELTA guys. You guys are the best. Can't wait for next year. You've set the mark so high this year I can't imagine what you'll plan for next year.

21. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Shit...I missed a good one.

22. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Definately hitting this show / party next year again!
    Jay

23. Ha ha ha.....they said that last year and the year before that...and the year before that....lol....but really, it has always been about getting the right "true" folks out that live the kulture.....it's people like you and all the others that come from far and wide to create such a special atmosphere for one night a year that it just can't help but be kool.

Thanks to all for there continued support of this grass roots event.

E.L.T.A. Disciples of Speed Forever.

Cheers, Mark

P.S. The Lead Kings let us in on a few things their fine club plans on doing next year at the Bash.....their crazy mothers...but we love'm.

24. More memories....

Attached Files:

25. Rochie

Rochie

I posted this on another board but didn't want to miss the HAMBer's over here.

Well now that I've had my nap and breakie i want to thank everybody involved with the bash. Please understand that this is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a complete list of those I want to thank for gracing us with their presence.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, to all my ELTA brothers, we really did something here didn't we. All of you deserve all the thank yous you get.
    To all the photogs out there, who have captured the event and share their talents with us by documenting the the best damn party in Ontario.

safari-wagon and Captn Scarlett,
    Larry and Martyn, I want to thank you for coming into our little piece of the hot rod world. You and other guys like you two crazies are the kind of people we are allways looking for to enhance our party. Come on back in Sept...or next year for the bash. you will allways be welcome! SINGLEFINGER SPEED SHOP LIVES ON!!!

Don from Buffalo, I really am sorry that i couldn't spend more time with you but you know how it is some times. I hope you had a great time with all the crazy Windsor boys.

ardyboy, Thanks for bringing out that badass Willys of yours.

Modelapunk it was great to have you and your lady back again and thanks for the kind words.

Flattyv8, Eric I think you may have the "long distance" award. It would be between you and Sherwood. Great to have both of you here.

ModelAguy, Bruce that sweet little a bone of your's is just right on, great work.

And I can't thank my oldest friends, the Gramada Brothers, too much for bringing in their bantam coupe "Bad News Travels Fast". it was REALLY well recieved. And to all the other Windsor Chatham boys that came down Thanks so much, you know how much you mean to me.

The day has just passed and I'm already thinking about next year.

To all of you that came out, THANKS for spending your day with us!!

26. One more round of pic's.......thanks again..

Attached Files:

27. What a great day/night! I tip my hat to all the E.L.T.A. guys and all the work they do to put on such an awesome gathering. It's hard to describe it, but once you've been, you won't want to miss it!

Thanks guys.

28. Rochie

Rochie

29. As a veteran of this event, only missing the first one (musta been out of the country?) I can certainly echo all of the positive statements posted above. Maybe some that have never been might roll their eyes and cry "phony hype, embellishment and exaggeration", but unless you've been there and seen it live....you can't say shit.

The ELTA guys are making history in London Town and I'm just happy to capture as much of it as I can with my camera. Although this show has that special vibe that can't be created or captured through a lens - it just happens....every year a little more.

Fast Elvis has put up a few of my pics and I'll throw a few more your way too!:cool::cool:

I'll start off with a "Time Warp" series that will take you back in time 50 or 60 years:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To be continued in glorious color...