Register now to get rid of these ads!

So You Win a Lottery ...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by teejay99, Jul 19, 2013.

1. rattlesnakedaddy

rattlesnakedaddy

For me, it would be college funds for the Niece and Nephews.

Then build a nice heated garage with a concrete floor (working in a wood floored 110 year old carriage house can suck at times).

Finish my '54 Chrysler
    Rebuild my '69 Norton Commando
    Add:
    -1929 Ford Tudor
    -Piper Pacer or Aeronca champ

Then probably keep dragging home old projects like I currently do.

2. ChitownAl

ChitownAl
    from california

@ Bruce Fischer Good plan but Danny Koker of Counts Kustoms is located in Las Vegas not LA... just sayin

3. swimeasy

swimeasy

I would buy a 62 Vette to replace the one that I should have never sold!

4. Post Apocalyptic Kustoms

Post Apocalyptic Kustoms
    BANNED
    from Outside

I drop my car off at the best resto shop I can find and tell them that I want it to be exactly like it is right now only brand new (I'd prolly change a few things like wheels, etc.) Then I go buy what every bad ass pre '64 Ride that strikes my fancy and tour the country with it while my car is being fully restored. Then when my car is finished i pick it up and ship it overseas and use it to tour every country that I possibly can until it's worn out then have it restored again and retire to some tropical oasis on the equator counting on the fact that I hopefully have at least a million left over.

5. Domiracer66

Domiracer66
    from The Mil

I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... and this paddle game. The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... and this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... and these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... and this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all I need...

6. Fordtudor37

Fordtudor37

If I won 10 Million dollars here in CT after taxes paid to both federal extortionists, I would take the 4.5 million and -

#1 - Buy a big piece of land to have my 120 x 300 building built.
    #2 - Buy more bare land to green space or later sales speculation.
    #3 - Layout the 120 x 300 building so that it's,
    1/4 house,
    1/4 pool area with glass roll up doors on one corner for ventilation,
    1/4 horse stalls for our daughters horse and of course the others we want, and
    1/4 garage space with an "aircraft hanger" style door with high glass windows.

All under one roof so you could do what you want when there's 3 feet of snow outside.

#4 - Fill the garage with;
    1934 3W sled coupe,
    1932 Ford Roadster,
    1931 Lagonda 2 Litre Twin Cam Low Chassis T2 "Weyman Fabric",
    1938-48 pickup Ford or Chevy doesn't matter, and
    a Lamborghini Gallardo (got to have an off car) .

Don't forget my F150 King Ranch crew cab short bed.

7. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

I cant beleive some of you, You win 10mil and you gripe about the Gov taking their part--Who gives a F***, you got 4.5mil by just throwing a crumpled up single on the counter for a peice of paper with lucky numbers on it.

8. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Hahaha, only $8.95! We'd shake the fun meter a little harder wouldn't we?

9. Fuel to burn

Fuel to burn

^^^ same here, which is why my wife won't let us move out to some acreage.

10. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Buy a nice motor home to stay in as they are completely redoing my house - shop - property.
    I would occupy my time by ordering up all my new tools - equipment - supply’s for the coming projects :cool:

11. Tacson

Tacson

Well now.

• Pay the taxes, help my family, and then support a charity then
    • I would buy a 47 Ford Coupe that a friend of mine has.
    • Let Roy Brizio build me a 40' like the one Street Rodder had done by Hollywood Hot Rods and drive it from San Franciso to Nashville
    • Buy a 56 Ford COE and let Craig Naff in Virginia do the metal work and make it a Crew Cab running a late model F450 Chassis and Diesel Drivetrain.
    • Get a 56' Small Window Cab 56 F100 find a relatively unknown metal guru along the lines of a Craig Naff, Faye Butler, Squeak White, or Pat Keating up in Louisville and have them Metal finish (Keep the lid on the filler can) and line up the doors and hood. Then take it to BOBCO F100's or Darryl H. who paints for Brizio and paint it after installing a Coyote Engine/Drivetrain along with cruise, ac, and stereo.
    • Buy a 61 Starliner and have Greening Auto Company and Legens Street shop out of West TN co-build it along the lines of the one Alloway built for George Poteet
    • Buy about a 2 acre piece of property just inside the city limits build a 2000 square home with a 1.5 car basement garage in addition to the 3 car attached garage with a 80 x 80 shop behind it.
    • Buy a self car wash and laundromat. Build a storage facility and then go work at Home Depot or Lowes or the locally owned parts house as a part runner with a flexible schedule for summer car shows

12. hawleywood1

hawleywood1

I have 4 Brizio cars and drive them all everywhere. I use one everyday to take to work. The best.

13. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I would probably give it back to them. I have been building cars all of my life with little to no money and all that money would probably totally confuse my way of thinking.

14. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

Up here you don't pay tax on lottery winnings.
    So,,,I would wallpaper my garage with $100's.
    Go to a swap meet and buy everything there and give it away.
    But...to tell the truth, I grew up with no money and would have a hard time getting rid of 10 million. Once you buy the new house and a few nice cars, you still have 9 million. Then the interest starts piling up and you can't spend it fast enough.

15. Chopped 66 Bug

Chopped 66 Bug

Well as my new bestest friend! I would be happy to help you spend your excess millions. Just PM me when you need the help and Ill be right up!

Mike

16. If I win it or work for it; either way, it's MY money, NOT theirs. Pretty simple. Why should they get over half??? Why should they get any at all???

17. Some guy not 5 miles away from me just won 1/3 of that 400 million lottery yesterday, his take home after taxes is around 58 million!!!!!

Still don't know exactly who it is yet, but he went to the lottery main office at 10:00 this morning, ticket in hand. I wonder if he's a HAMBER?????