Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who`s going to TRJ 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave50, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Curt Six

Curt Six

I just found this thread. It's really cool to see what everyone is bringing. Dave, as far as hotels, we have three host hotels this year and I think there are still rooms available under the Revival room block (although they are filling quickly the closer we get to the show). Here is the link to info about hotels...send me a PM if you have any trouble booking your room.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=4a901c25eb18819b5c27d49b7&id=9400294736&e=f6e003e81f

Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

2. Dave50

Dave50

Curt I went through the TRJ website and it said all rooms were full? Ill check your link thanks Dave

3. Try calling the hotel directly...use the local number to get straight to the desk.

4. Dave50

Dave50

I did that aswell lady said all booked :confused: I`ll try again

5. allstarderrick

allstarderrick

I'm going again this year. Was definatley worth the trip.
    Dave I think we stayed in Towson last year and was only a little further away then the Crowne Plaza from the show. I could find out where it was if you wanted.

6. 32rustedinpiece

32rustedinpiece

Just registered for the show. Cant wait. Sounds like a great show. I called the crown, and they had some rooms available for 99.00 a night for both nights. Just call the desk and not the 1-800 number.

7. Dave50

Dave50

I just booked the Towson, crowne was booked its 4.7 miles away i guess. Thanks hope to see ya soon

32 noway i just booked Towson for 139.. wtf i am calling back

Called back all the rooms for the TRJ Rate are sold out but they will book me a room for 134. a night i`ll just keep Towson i guess. Hows he parking at Crowne

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  8. Curt Six

Curt Six

Dave, you're correct. We checked today and the Crowne Plaza room block is filled (as you found out), but the Towson hotel where you are staying is minutes from Crowne Plaza (if you've got friends staying there) and it's also just as close to Pimlico. Actually the drive from the Towson hotel to Pimlico takes you down one of the nicest stretches of road in town (down Charles Street...maps will be in the info packets we send out in a few weeks to those who pre-register).

If anyone hasn't already reserved their room, do it now. It's early enough that if we fill all of our room blocks we may be able to add to them.

Thanks guys.

9. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

I'm in and already pre-registered.
    All you guys coming in from more than a couple of days drive, might as well stay for the Jalopyrama only 3 weeks later (October 19th). I can store a few cars in my garages :)

10. Dave50

Dave50

Cool cant wait preregistered too

11. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Here I come w a posse from Texas

Attached Files:

12. .

Just an update to the thread.

Kirk Hanning, Jo Kerr and myself are hooking up with Nick Hoesing for the ride on out. We are spending Wednesday night in the Sandusky OH area and leaving there early Thursday morning for the run to Baltimore. If anyone in the area wants to hook up and run with us, let us know.

Here is a shot of Kirk Hanning's awesome tudor on a recent trip we made to Ohio.

[​IMG]

13. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

What route are you taking from Sandusky to Baltimore?

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

15. 53woody

53woody

Didn't make it last year, but this year for sure....It's going to be so COOL can't wait, staying at the Crowne Plaza. Has anyone got there info. packets who pre-registered yet. Thanks Bruce

16. mainrotor

mainrotor

:DHmmmm, haven't done this before, but, the Lord hates :confused:. Leaving from Niagara Falls on Wednesday in my 32 5 winda. Through NY, south on 390 to 15, Harrisburg and on down to the sea. If there are others of you heading same, lets ride together.

It's easiest to PM me at [email protected]

Can hardly wait, missed last year.:D

17. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

Count me & the red 34' Tudor in!

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If you want to come to Detroit after Indy and hang out for a few days I've got plenty of room. I'm 5 hours from Indy then you could meet up on that Wednesday with Dave, Kirk, Nick and Jo in Sandusky, OH which is less then 2 hours from me.

19. Denise, does this mean that you are coming to the Revival as well?:D:):D:)

20. Leaving early Thursday AM from the Charlotte area. Plan to be in Balto. by nightfall. Anyone else going from this area who wants to run together PM me for route and details.

21. I'm also going to Goodguys Indy. Be sure to look me up there. Hopefully you can hook up with us for the ride out to Baltimore

See below - I voted Malcolm our fearless leader. ;)

See above - it's official, I voted on it. :p

So stoked to be hitting the road again with you Kirk.

What an awesome offer Denise. I hope he takes you up on it. Are we going to see you at Indy?

22. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I finally signed up.........................................................the drive will be killer................................about 5 miles :rolleyes:

23. 1badbaker

1badbaker

Signed up and will be driving in from Akron on Friday morning.

24. Curt Six

Curt Six

We just wrapped up TRJ 61, which is at the printer now, and we will be sending out registration confirmation within the next week. It will have an event schedule and other info, including where to pick up your registration packet with your wristbands, window tag, cruise routes, etc.

It's awesome to see all these road trips coming together. I think it's going to be a really cool weekend. Thanks guys.
    Curt

25. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

My friend, Jason, and I will be leaving Omaha one week from today. Really looking forward to this trip!

26. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

27. WDobos

WDobos

I'll be here

28. I can't wait it's going to be a great weekend!

29. demonspeed

demonspeed

Can I go as a spectator? I can't tell from the website and I don't have a running hot rod

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

30. GregF

GregF

This is from one of the email newsletters from The Rodder's Journal:

Spectator admission to Pimlico is just $12 per day or $20 for a two-day pass (kids under 12 are free). If you’re entering your car in the show and haven’t already pre-registered, there’s still time to do so by visiting www.roddersjournal.com or calling us at (800) 750-9550 (U.S.) or (877) 479-2627 (Canada). We’re less than two weeks away, so make your travel plans now and we’ll see you in Baltimore!