Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tried to start a new thread & didn't publish.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 23 Skidoo, Jun 27, 2013.

1. I attempted to post a thread asking about a builder or shop in the PNW (have a friend who might buy something like an early 40's flatbed).
    I think it has a restriction where a mod has to approve it, however is been something like 3 weeks (now going on 5, I think) with no posting or thread.

I sent a note to the mod link & haven't gotten a response

Any help here, guys?

Tappster from my Samsung Galaxy S iii

2. & Also, if it would have published then I assume it would show up in my "participated" list?

3. I don't see any indication that you have ever started a thread besides your introduction and this one.

Maybe you hit preview instead of submit,,,the administrator nor the moderators screen your post. HRP

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  4. That may be what happened, however I wonder why a mod never got back to me on the PM.

Also, I'm no stranger to using a BBS as I'm over 25,000 posts (mostly nonsense & whatnot) in a Longhorn community type forum.

Will try again later from a 'real' computer.

Thanks

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Do you recall which Moderator you sent it to ?
    I have received nothing from you.

Cob

6. All resolved now, nelson.

Thx

Tappster with my Galaxy S iii.

7. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I would not worry about what advice Nelson111 gave as he has long gone. Appeared to be a scammer. Joined yesterday responded to 5 posts in this section and never posted anything related to what the HAMB is about.