Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who is headed to GoodGuys Des Moines 2013?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T&A Flathead, Jun 26, 2013.

1. redzula

redzula

Well we got a man down. I went to start the camaro to pull it in the garage and lights flicked on and then no power to anything. Probably not going to have time to look at it so the Nash is it. Still planning on being there for the meet and greet though tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. jho

jho
    from Omaha

On my way

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. redzula

redzula

We're hanging out on the admin building porch

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Na Bill, I was just starting to build it last fall,but thanks anyway. I could only go on Fri. to Des moines,but had a Great time.Perfect wheather for the T also got to meet Rodzula, cool dude!Wish I could of been there today for the Meet/Greet.I did alot of cruising cause the T was running prefect and it was easier than walking.:)
    Had a couple of hits on the T but we'll see.

5. Hot Rod Nut

Hot Rod Nut

Redzula, was great to meet ya, thanks for the comp. on the T. Yours looked cool too! I didn't stay in one place very long, the T was running great and cool so I did alot of crusing the grounds.My first time in probably 15 years since I've been there.Had a great time.Thanks for stopping me and saying Hi. Larry:D

6. Willy_P

Willy_P

Redzula, I missed you guys on the admin bldg porch- my wife was getting overcome by the heat so I took her back to the hotel to cool down. When I got back I found your Nash but never did see you. I plan to go to Salina KKOA and the HAMB DRAGS so maybe I will see you there

7. Last minute, spontaneous road trip! Made it by 4:00, gone by 8:00 Saw Malcom, took 320 pictures and enjoyed a day with my son Ian, not a bad day!

8. orange52

orange52

My name was drawn for the door prizes. I got 50% off a set of suicide door hinges from Autoloc that I'm sure I'll never use. If anyone is interested in it I'm will to trade for something I can use.
    I'm still amazed my name was drawn! :)

9. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

10. chubbie

chubbie

Just home! we had a great time

11. redzula

redzula

Congrats on winning the award Brock.

Is there a pics thread started. Haven't really looked through all my pics but my camera was not taking good pictures. AKA I have no idea how to use it properly but I might have a couple.

12. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

just got home , had a great weekend , too much sun plenty of booze saw lots of old friends and made some new ones , even got a goodguys pick

13. haychrishay

haychrishay

Atta Boy !! I see you picked up some pinstriping too !

14. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

had jim do the striping last year , this year just had him outline the raised letters on my valve covers to make em pop a bit !

15. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Brock, congrats on the award. Saw ya cruising a few times and having a good time.

Chris, your 40 was way cool. That was quite a sight seeing it parked next to that black Standard 40.

16. thedreamer

thedreamer

Contracts dirtbag. <---- stupid auto correct. Congrats.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  17. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

You won an award with mismatched white walls?! :rolleyes: Met your dad! Congrats on the award.

18. von zipper

von zipper

Had a great time! Nice spot to see cars go by! Coming back next year!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]