Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Shoe Box Ford Parts of OKC, OK = CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by geemann51, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

Stand behind these two they will be back swinging in no time at all... helped em load a 27 foot truck and 20 foot trailer full of shoebox stuff last week and they are headed home .. They have the parts and Chris can get you anything you need. we also talked about a few extra ventures hes going to undertake for the 49-51 FLM you will be stoked! it really is the best thing for these guys . known Kid for most of my life and hes never been more on it ... love you guys Kid and Holly... talk to you soon

he will be opening back up in July and it will be better than ever.

2. I hear Chris and Hollie are home and unloaded in to thier new digs! I can't wait to see the new shop, I have heard it is very spacious. Good luck!

3. rockguy92

rockguy92

I sure hope everything works out well for all concerned.

The Rock

4. Roothawg

Roothawg

I hope it all works out for them. It's hard to find good people that are knowledgable in the old car arena, sometimes.

5. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Chris is a good guy and I am glad to hear that he ended up with my buddy Papke's stuff, it's all aboat keeping the shoe box and mercs alive and being restored, best of luck Chris.

6. Geiser

Geiser
    from Massillon

Chris is great guy and doing a great job opening another place. I know first hand that he is first class and not afraid to help others out. He will have my business.

7. Happy Grand Opening Chris and Holly! Wishing you the best of luck on your "restart"! :D

8. satanshoebox

satanshoebox
    from Delaware

Is Chris still going to offer Shoebox parts/advice? Who will be running Shoeboxford.com? I'm not trying to pry too much; sounds likes it's none of my beewax but Chris and HAMB are the best place for Shoebox info. Good luck Chris!!

9. satanshoebox

satanshoebox
    from Delaware

10. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

Hey Everyone,
    The old shoebox site is heading for website heaven. The new site is shoebox-central.com I've just began adding content to the parts categories last night. We will have a V-Bulletin forum later this month so all the shoebox owners can move over. As most of you know now I went to Huntington Beach and bought out the rest of Papkes old place. I'm also a full stocking Carpenter dealer. I sell new glass, wiring, EMS patch panels. I could have gone on and done something else but wouldn't leave all my shoebox friends hanging like that. I'm invested very heavily at this point and look forward to doing business with you all. My advice will forever be free of charge. Without a partner I can make this business much better. I also cover 49-51 Mercury now. I have a great stock of hard parts for both the Fords and Merc's. I would appreciate you supporting me the little guy.

11. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

Shoebox Central
    2201 N. Westminster Rd.
    Oklahoma City, OK 73141
    Shop 405-259-9222
    Cell 405-227-2838
    [email protected]

12. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

I'm sure you'll hear from me in the future, Chris.

Best of luck in your new venture.

13. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

I sure appreciate it and hope the phones start ringing Monday. All my chips are on the table right now and I have bills to pay August 1st. I'm ready to do business so give me a call.
    Thanks Everyone!!!!

14. Wish you luck!

15. blyndgesser

blyndgesser
    from Georgia

16. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I'm very glad to hear that things are under control . I'll be needing some more tidbits soon !

17. ginuine555

ginuine555
    from louisiana

Great person to buy from and always ready to help you out with information. He sends your parts right away. :)very fast shipping

18. Best of luck Chris and Holly, you will make it just fine, a passion always leads to success! :D

19. ems customer service

ems customer service

chris and shoebox-central has been loaded up with ems panels. for 49-51 ford and some stuff for 52/54 fords

give chris a call for good service

Shoebox Central
    2201 N. Westminster Rd.
    Oklahoma City, OK 73141
    Shop 405-259-9222

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Hook up with Chris he is a book of shoebox knowledge....I thank him for helping me with this junk?

[​IMG]

21. tedster

tedster

Sweet!!!

22. guitard

guitard

Makes me wish I had a Ford! Best of luck to you from me & my 48 Plymouth. Luck favors the daring and good friends sure help.

23. ems customer service

ems customer service

chris called me today , there are some start up issue's with his new web site. its working but has bugs, so hang for the ride

24. Best of luck Chris and Hollie, I'm sure you don't remember me but I sold this 49 to Shoebox a couple of years ago. Always wondering whatever happened to her. Jim

[​IMG]

25. junkman8888

junkman8888

Greetings! Went to Ray's Automotive yesterday, he's in the middle of doing an inventory and cleanup prior to selling out, unfortunately he has decided to crush out everything in the back starting next week so if you're needing sheetmetal parts for your shoebox you need to go down there immediately.

26. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Crushing ?!?! That's a terrible shame !!

27. studeboy

studeboy

I just got a little misty eyed thinking about shoeboxes being cubed. Hopefully all the good stuff has been salvaged already.

28. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

It lives in Denton, TX now. I see it a few times a year at shows.
    He hasn't changed a thing.

29. shoeboxdoc

shoeboxdoc
    from OKC

Yes it's a shame the cars will be crushed. Most were so heavily picked there wasn't much left. He would rather crush them then to let anyone else get their hands on them. If you understand narcissism he is the text book example. I'm glad I was able to purchase Papkes inventory at least and I never lost a single vendor.

30. That's a real shame that is has come to that ......... Ray has definitely lost his mind!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.