Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage BONNEVILLE IS CALLING - RUN A WAY WITH THE rolling bones

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ROLLINGBONES 1A, Jul 1, 2013.

1. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

Forget the nightly ice cream stand meets come out and hang with us for the night , better yet run a way with the circus
    Saturday Aug. 3rd. lunch at the steak and lube - 1:00 peach street . Erie PA
    Sat. night ( 6:00 - on ) , parking lot cookout ( might even be a few adult beverages ) Econo Lodge, Perrysbugh ,OH. 1-419-874-8771
    Sun. night (6:00 -on ) parking lot cookout , Motel 6 , Altoona , IA. 1-515-967-5252 .
    Mon night ( 6:00 - 7:00 ) cocktails in the parking lot - dinner at the Whiskey Creek , Motel 6 North Platte , NB. 1-308-534-6200
    Tues. lunch at the Village Inn 12:00 at the inter section of I-80 and 25 Cheyenne WY . Tues night ( 6:00 - on ) cook out in the parking lot , La Quinta Inn , Rock Springs , WY. 1-307-362-1770
    Weds . 12:00 lunch cookout in the parking lot - La Quinta 1-801-235-9555
    that night we will be at the Salt Flat Speed Shop party
    Thurs until the following Weds night - on the salt during the day and the parking lot of the Nugget at night.
    Hot rod . custom , rat rod who cares come on out bring something to toss on the grill , a cooler full of whatever you drink . bring your best lies and hang out . It's what this stuff is supposed to be about.

Attached Files:

2. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We will see you in Altoona again. Unfortunately I don't think I will make it out to the salt this year though.

3. Aaron & I will join the circus

4. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Working on getting my car done Maybe next year....... Have a great time !!! Wish I was going THIS year !

Attached Files:

5. See you on the salt and at the Nugget.

6. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

We will no doubt do it again next year if ya want to run with us . Guaranteed to be if not the best trip it surely will one of the best you will ever have in a HOT ROD

Attached Files:

7. brady1929

brady1929

Don't care what anyone else says, I will always love the hot rods you guys build.

8. Hotrodmyk

Hotrodmyk
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Me too!:D

9. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

That's why I decide to build my 5 window. You guys build them right !! I want one that has the look.

10. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Can't wait to see your ugly mugs again!

11. The37Kid

The37Kid

Just flattened a '37 rear crossmember for my Bones style '32 frame tonight. Some year I hope to get there, have a good run, look forward to the photos. Guess I should spring for a T shirt and know I helped with the cost of gas. Bob

12. Kirk Hanning

Kirk Hanning

Man oh man... Still working da bugs out of the cdan :( Perrysville, OH is definitely a place I'd drive it and come hang with the cool kids! I look forward to it!

13. 117harv

117harv

x3.....:)

14. Master of None

Master of None

See you in Altoona!

15. Unfortunately I'll be flying out again(Bart does almost enough driving for the both of us) but this year about 6 more members of The S.F.C.C. Will be tagging along, even a Canadian! So hold on to your beers boys!
    B.

16. 117harv

117harv

Some pics from past runs, build them and drive the hell out of them.

Attached Files:

17. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

117harv Hey I was lead to believe those guys trailered their cars.

18. I hate you guys........every year you do this to me, get the Gypsy in me all riled up.......then work and life gets in the way. Damn you I say, damn you all to hell (in my best Stewie voice) Someday I'm going to run away with the circus.......someday.

19. .

Hmm, staying married or running away with the circus????

I'll have to get back to you on that one.:confused::rolleyes:

Damn, what I wouldn't give to hop in the coupe and join you guys.

20. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

OL 55 , ok you got 13 month's make next year someday

21. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

daddy , tell her it's her vacation Bring her with you

22. I will see you guys at Salt Flat Speed Shop open house on Wends.

23. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

Any hot rodders in Rock Springs ? It's a new stop for the circus

24. brady1929

brady1929

Can you make a stop in Phoenix? It's not like it's hot or anything.

25. jwcaddy

jwcaddy
    from golden,co.

Would love to go out there with Dave but he always has someone else riding shotgun. Either his wife Mary or Phil maybe we can fit three guys in that two seater. Tie me to the roof. That would be a fun ride. See ya guys in the most beautiful place on earth.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

26. ROLLINGBONES 1A

ROLLINGBONES 1A

You might have to sleep on the floor when we get there but you can jump in with someone when we leave the Village Inn and we will leave you in the ditch when we fly by on the way home
    Our only reservation is your friends with the ORANGE PEEL but we will overlook that this one time.
    serious offer
    the Bones

Attached Files:

27. I had planned on driving the f-1 out this year for my first time ever, but after the lone star and bowling green , it will be next year. hopefully I will be able to tag along at the end of the line with you guys.

28. 6deuce32yblock

6deuce32yblock

just upped my membership to lifetime status, so,be there with you guys in spirit. go keith!

29. This is for everyone out there putting it off until next year or the year after. Just do it and you will never be sorry.......It was on my bucket list for a lot of years, and after my first road trip with the bones boys life has not been the same.
    It is one of the GREATEST ROAD TRIPS you will ever take to the COOLEST PLACE IN THE USA.....BONNEVILLE!!!
    Come on and be part of the CIRCUS.....
    Mayor Dennis

30. rollingbones 1

rollingbones 1
    from UPSTATE NY

Thanks Lin.
    And a little spiritual help from you cant hurt!!!!!!!!!