Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Sitting and Rotting.............picture thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, Jan 31, 2009.

1. fritzz

fritzz
    from canada

2. This has been posted a few times and its still disgusting....:mad:

3. fritzz

fritzz
    from canada

56don,i know,its only an hour and a half from my place.

4. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

it's still there??????????????????????????????????? wtf get some updated pics. then Ruthie this nut job an get him to sign it over to you before it turns in to dirt. :) Jared

5. madracr07

madracr07
    from Texas

If you really want to see some that make you cry visit www.carsinbarns.com. its sad whats left to rott.. I will post later today the body we saved from a farmer to try to build. I am not sure how to post pictures yet, or if I am allowed since I am a newbie.

6. madracr07

madracr07
    from Texas

junkercar.jpg

junkercar2.jpg

junkercar3.jpg

junkercar4.jpg

junkercar6.jpg [​IMG]Here is what we saved from a farmer.[​IMG]

7. Neatname

Neatname
    from Spokane WA

8. Graham M

Graham M
    from Calgary AB

Can you PM as to where exactly? and any more info you may have?
    Im from Calgary, but out in the very southern end of Sask currently doing the farming bit.

Thats a '50 Chevy. That black one right behind it is the same, as is that cab right beside it.

I can ask if he's selling them. There not too far from my farm at all. Just about 8km's south of me. Which is about about 5 miles to you yankee's

9. ^^^^^That's Yankee with a capitol Y !

10. screwball

screwball

I was the original poster of this pic years ago. I took this pic and more. It was moved but still sitting out side but now closer to the owners house.

11. Here's a 1949 Prefect that was doomed for crusher but one of the our brothers found it behind a guys place in the country.....it was an old B gas car that most likely ran at St. Thomas Dragway in the 60's......it's now safe and sound in our E.L.T.A. Disciples of Speed Shop......even got an ownership with it....lol.

Attached Files:

12. Putputboom

Putputboom
    from Fresno

What looks to be a early 30s dodge pickup

Attached Files:

13. Jen......

Jen......

1935 to 1936 dodge 1 ton , the running boards with splash apron is long so this had a pick up bed on it at one time. this would be a important piece to someone trying to have a pick up version

portions of the rear fenders is also there , another rare and hard to find piece

if it has the windshield regulator that works thats worth quite a bit as well

Jen

14. Offset

Offset
    from Canada

Great find Fast Elvis. Was in found in Ontario? Great looking shop you guys have.

Nice.

15. Cornerwindows

Cornerwindows
    from Oregon

PVC pipe rear bumper?

16. KRB52

KRB52
    from Conneticut

Most likely, cast iron water pipe with related fittings. It may be welded, it may be threaded together, depending on what the builder had access to, welder or pipe taps.

I remember in the mid 70's reading in the rules for the "new" street stock class at the Waterford Speed Bowl that either 1 1/2 inch chrome-moly tubing welded or the same diameter iron water pipe were acceptable to make the roll cage for the car.

17. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

One my brother sent me a few days ago. Looks like a 30 Chrysler. He said it's sitting in an alley by him.
    [​IMG]

18. Looks like a Chrysler 77- and with WIRE WHEELS!!!

19. junkmantom

junkmantom

Here are a couple I have spotted recently.

Attached Files:

20. And you haven't bought that 150 yet????

21. Fugly Too

Fugly Too

Hey Don ya tried! Now he sounds like that pompous limey turd on "Wheeler Dealers". Nobody's pulling out his toenails to make him use SAE..............

22. I beleive the old Prefect was found in Kerwood Ontario....just up by Strathroy......if your ever in the London area....drop by the ELTA Disciples of Speed Shop....lots to look at....lol.

23. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

24. blacknblue

blacknblue
    from utah

I saw this across the street from my sister in laws house while on vacation in Russia. I never could find out how I could get it home!

Attached Files:

25. They spent way too much time on the Vette, BFD:rolleyes:. I wanted to see more of the 50's Chevs.
    I wonder what dumbshit put all those hubscaps on the bare hoods of those cars.:mad: Also the camera man was total idiot just jumping into each car to get to the odometers. He could have done much more carefully without sitting on that delicate old upholstery. He didn't even bother to fix the plastic to cover the seat from his smelly fat ass.:eek::mad:
    Cool otherwise. I want that pedal car even if I'm too big for it.

26. That pedal car was cool!

27. Believe me, you did the right thing by not finding out. You wouldn't one of those POS Volgas unless your plans are to make one like one guy in Moscow did.

[​IMG]

28. BRAINS!

BRAINS!

29. Chrisbcritter

Chrisbcritter

May HAMB forgive me but I've always liked that custom Volga coupe (it's mostly BMW underneath).