Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Best Damned Pictures of Billetproof 2013!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 23, 2013.

1. WOW......thanks for sharing!

2. Thanks for taking the time to post all the great photos,,almost all were hamb friendly,,but why waste your time posting the ugly arse rat rods? HRP

3. KillerKustom

KillerKustom

Wow. Nice shots.

The country needs more events like this.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's a great bunch of photos. You must have been a few hours ahead of me as you caught a number of cars where I just saw empty spaces at about 1:30. I'm still uploading my photos and it is going to take a while.

5. Thanks for grabbing a shot of that '53 Hudson Hornet. That's my soft spot.

6. gearheadbill

gearheadbill

Ah...the elite police have spoken. I am now happy.

7. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Nice pics, that grey metallic Nash is bad ass. A crying doll at billet proof.. I have seen it all now

8. I think your right. Best damn pictures of Billetproof.

9. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

Haha! Estranged CC!

That's little bastard, he goes everywhere with us to be passed around as a joke. We also have some magnetic hippie daisies and a big magnetic "look but please don't touch" sign. The game is to put it on someone's car and see how long it takes for them to notice. Little bastard usually ends up under a tire or abused in some way. I think I lit him on fire once at eaglefield..

Good times.

10. 30modelacoupe

30modelacoupe

These are really Great Pics!! Thanks for posting them.

11. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

cool,i thought the gold chainers had taken over. Lil bastard is a nice name. A flaming tray of plastic diner food would also look good,haha

12. I threw him under the front tire!!! I couldn't stand seeing it ruin all the pictures being taken with it standing in front of the car.

13. OK here's a few more from my phone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now. More to come. But from my Brothers Camera. I ran out of Memory in my Camera. ( I grabbed the wrong memory before leaving home and then proceeded to take the highest resolution Damn it!! ) Then my phone battery died and the charger in the car stopped working. Luckly my Brother had his Camera with a ton of battery and memory!!

15. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

Great photos as always. Thank you for taking the time to do this show after show. I was there and you took pictures of cars I missed.

As for "Little Bastard", thanks for kicking him under my car! Jake, I will get even or destroy that dam doll once and for all. I thought running it over in bakersfield did it in or lighting it on fire at Eaglefield, but that's some strong ass panty hose that creep show is made from!

16. Wow, great shots, looked like I missed a great show!

17. uncle buck

uncle buck

:confused: obviously you never finished the job......:D

Thanks for the pics Steve. It looks like everybody is having a good time and a nice turnout.

18. So many cool rides. The pictures of all the different Nash's and the one of the Hudson are awesome! :D

19. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

I know you'll get even, you always do!

Haha.

Great day.

20. Great work. Thanks for taking the time to share with us less fortunate.
    Later,
    Dick

21. What the HECK are you talking about? HRP

22. Skimmer

Skimmer

Great pics Thanks............

23. [​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks. That'll do.

24. : You didn't notice in the second picture of the same car, it was tucked under the right front tire? WHERE IT BELONGED!!!:D

25. Just think, your car with that pouting kid will be the talk of the town for years to come !! What kind of panty waste hot rodder with the crying doll against this beautiful car would show up at Billetproof?!! LOL!!! I just couldn't take it. I felt your pain!!! If there was a bus near by, thats where I would have thrown it!!! I did see a bus cruising up and down the cruise later that night. That crying child needs to be thrown under the bus!!! No need for thanks. I can't believe someone didn't place that doll under the tire sooner. Man talk about having your balls ripped off and ground down by burning rubber and asphault!!! That was just non forgiving!!! Especially at Billetproof. Now at The Goodguys show, it seems like there's alot less manly cruisers there with those dolls. I bet their wives dress them also!! And as for Jake, whom I don't even know, I will get even also!! LOL!!! Actually well played my friend He He he he he he he, laughing evil!!

26. Hey Rabid Whippet, that was a big effort of cool shots. I'm intrigued with- is this Portland? The Graceland 5- nice music for fine young people? Looks like Elvis impersonation is still scratching at the surface of possibility!

27. A Rodder

A Rodder

You must have taken all those shots of the cruise ten feet in front of us at the corner.

BEST BILLETPROOF YET!

28. I dig the Willys with the Center Lines... any more pics of it?

Sam

29. 60 Belair

60 Belair

Thanks for some great pics. Looks like a great show