Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost and found in Georgia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Iron28w, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Found this today while I was out driving around with my dog! According to a passerby the owner has more in the woods behind the buildings, and he DOES sell stuff. Now to see how much he asks for! I want that roadster body. Anyone see anything else besides the cowl on the left hand side?

Attached Files:

2. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

Wow! Rad!!!!

3. That roadster body would make an awesome hot rod!

4. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

That's what I was thinking too! I'm going to call them tomorrow and see how much they want for it, if it is for sale. I'll keep everyone posted

5. Green Rodz

Green Rodz

Post the location and contact info for the rest of you HAMB brothers

6. they have some cool looking parts laying around ...

yeah what green rodz said share plz ...=)

7. 63comet

63comet

Yes please, post the location of this fella's unsecured collection on a public forum that anyone, anywhere can read.

I hope he isn't in Barnesville. There a hand written note with the wrong contact information is enough for the cops to let one haul off whatever they please.

8. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Roadster body looks nice but I can't quite tell if that tree grew up through it while sitting there?
    Hopefully it'll be priced to sell, but in many cases, old cars sit in yards for decades because the owner has them "valued and priced" WAY over the market value. Otherwise it would have sold a long time ago.

Go in person with cash rather than calling as a lookie loo. If his price is too high ask if you can still see what else he has. Be interesting to see what he has stashed "out back" in sheds and out buildings.

9. take a chain saw......

10. pumpman

pumpman

Good luck, looks pretty damn scary to me.

11. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

12. If He is open to selling PM me with his contact info. I know many gentlemen that would be interested in talking to him and buying from him.

13. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Sorry for the delay in posting back on this. I have called the # I was given twice and no answer or answering machine, and I've actually driven back to the property a few times. No luck yet, but i'm not giving up! I'll keep you all posted!