Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Detroit Hot Rod and Kustom show coming 2013 Detroit Midnight Mass

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jun 3, 2012.

1. How many cars were out Saturday night?

2. Woody94

Woody94
    from Holly, MI

First time I made it to Woodward this year, but I thought there were a good amount of cars. A little heavy on the muscle cars, but I like everything.. Saw quite a few cars parked and people hangin out between 16-12 mile..

I did mange to get a choice parking spot at Vinsetta's. Made my night. Was my first time there (although I have been to the woodshop a few times) really dug the place.. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1370892925.571379.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Yeah Vinsetta loves to give the " right " cars a choice parking spot...they are on of the major sponsors of Midnight Mass.. Look for an announcement regarding some pre mass activities over there..

4. Anyone got any bad tattoos? Bring em out to Mass! Gypsy King Tattoos will be giving away a cover up to the winner.....come on got a Bad Boy Club logo from spring break 1988....Oakley logo...mini truck with 6 wheels....Pam Anderson Tribal work.....and the worst the dude with the tramp stamp....come on....drinking and tattoos....recipe for disaster...bring em out....get your cars or bikes signed up....this is an event ....not just a car show...great bands, bowling a go go...nuns o fun contest, Miss Midnight Mass...check the website folks...

5. Ok fellas....ya got a chick your proud off? She can get done up at Mass and compete for the title of Miss Midnight Mass.... Some good prizes...sponsored by Vinsetta Garage! Hell maybe she'll been in the 2014 Vinsetta calendar ..... 3 weeks away !

6. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

So Picked up the paint last night, we shall see if I can find time + a weather window to get it done in time. I need to get down to Woodward sounds like everyone is having a blast! see y'all in a couple of weeks.

7. Ok for you Fbookers check the FB page or the website for some pics of the killer bowling trophies. Shine up your balls and dust off your shoes.....or is the other way around? Anyway get signed up and come on out!

8. Ok folks we are closing registration down....to those that signed up..Thanks...to those that are on the fence....we have 37 spots left...first come first serve day of event...remember load in will be from 4-6

9. The show merchandise is coming in check the website for updates and check motorbilly radio for a cool radio spot for the show

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  10. Count down is on.......looking forward to a good time in Detroit.

11. GZ

GZ
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Detroit

It's almost upon us.....

12. Uncle Augie

Uncle Augie

Damn, I need another week..... Trying to get paint laid down Sunday Morning...... will 5 Days be enough.....hope its cured by then...

13. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

heading to Detroit next week!!!!

14. riseabove_xxx

riseabove_xxx
    from Michigan

almost time!!!
    also I live about 3 blocks from where this show is taking palce.
    if anyone needs tools, welder, anything fixed from crusing to the show let me know.

15. Wow.....looks like I actually a, going to actually drive an old car again....life gets in the way sometimes...hard to believe it's almost here..

16. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Have a safe trip coolstuff and anyone else coming from out of town.Looking forward to seeing you all.Should be a great night!

17. Guys and gals check the website or FB page for car show load in info...we need ya there from 4-6 and popping in a certain way...also remember your flag won't hang on at 70!

18. hoodprop

hoodprop

Will be there. Wont have my truck still at paint will either be in the dd or on the bike.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. go to youtube and search Midnight Mass radio spot....done by our very own Stretch!!! You will get the full lowdown on the show..

20. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

listened to the ad - pretty cool!

21. Very cool radio spot......hey brother.....was there a "offical" hotel/motel for this gig? Thanks.

22. Thanks for checking that radio spot..I thought it came out great..as for hotels go to the website under the travel spot there are 2 hotels within a few miles of the event that had rooms blocked for the event. I am not sure of availability at this point.

Out of towners search for nearby hotels in Troy, Madison Hgts, Southfield ( north of 10 mile) Farmington Hills isn't too far either. If ya run into any issues or have questions PM me and I will try to help.

23. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If I needed a room close to the event I would stay here on Woodward Ave, only a couple of miles from the event and in the heart of the weekend cruising action on Woodward. I've actually stayed here a few times during the Dream Cruise.
    http://www.sagamoremotorlodge.com/

24. Thanks Denise...I have zero experience with any of the Woodward hotels..if you can get a room here folks you are minutes from the event! Might be a great spot, cruise Woodward during the day Saturday, hit some sights, and be at the venue between 4 - 6 to park your cars, after 6 spectators , and than the show will begin....

Just got word.....there will be karaoke in the bar....things just got interesting!

Also see the Sagamore offers a late checkout....might be needed by some ha ha

25. jdubbya

jdubbya

"You have the voice of an angel... I mean, its like Fergie meets Jesus"

...sorry, stupid Step Brothers quote.

26. It's the ]*+#+ Catalina Wine Mixer..

Investors........maybe you!

Is it pamn...with an N?

Yeah I like that movie too,

27. jdubbya

jdubbya

Boats and Hoes!

28. Well got the merch coming in, patches are here, shirts too!

Tip if ya want a shirt get one early!

And we still got some spots left...come on out to :

Renew your vows
    See the Nuns o FUn
    Miss MIdnight Mass
    3 killer bands
    See bad tattoos
    Karaoke in the main bar

That's a lot of action on a Saturday night folks!

29. Actually I believe the host Hotels are all booked but that means, there should a lot of us on Sat. night having a blast....lol......but not to fear, I hear brother "Rochie" has found some rooms near by for the ELTA Crew......see you all soon.

30. Oldskool56

Oldskool56

Hmmm... Rochie Hotel??