Register now to get rid of these ads!

Take back Central AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Powerguy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I may be able to make it this saturday!

2. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Hey Keith how are you doing?

3. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Buisy!!! Ne position at work!! Will tell ya about it if I make McD's.

4. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

New position sounds good if you are busy, job security it will be nice to see ya Bud.

5. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Hey Applekrate the gut that used to own the Red Baron's last name was Brady, Does anybody know is So-Cal tomorrow morning.

6. JeffB2

JeffB2
    from Phoenix,AZ

7. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Don't know weather I will be able to make it, but gonna try have to work. Money helps get the car done faster so just grit my teeth and get er done. Hope you all have had a great week.

8. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

So,,,, Anyone going out tonight?? Car broke down coming home from work yesterday but have it back up & running. I should be there NLT 7 pm.Total last weekend was 4,, with only 3 there at any given time. Dismal numbers!

9. one day i'll make it to this with my 66 gmc truck, slammed at work lately and too tired to even try :/

10. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

11. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Looking forward to next Saturday, I will be on vacation so no work and no 3:00 in the morning so I can stay longer. I know Wa Wa right Jerry hee hee, anybody have any updates on Nicks roadster? Have a good Week

P.S. Chip Go Karts ?

12. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I've had some family issues that have kept me from coming down and hanging out with you guys. We've worked through that and now I can get back to work on the car. I should have the cabriolet ready soon... like damn soon.

13. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Hell yes!

14. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

OK I will clean the tank and put some good gas in her and see if she fires. Glad to here everything is ok Nick, can't wait to see the car.

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  15. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Chip see if there is anybody else that will bring a toy LoL, I am going to tell my Buddy with a Mini Bike. Saturday night on Central should be fun.

16. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

Dont think I will make it. Going out of town with friends!

17. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I'm getting pretty tired of looking at it.. Need to get that bastard going already.

18. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

I know how you feel, the Belvedere should have been running by know. One thing after another, but I am so close. Maybe you and I will show up the same weekend with new vehicles, well hope to see you there. Keith hope the job is going well, look forward to seeing you one of these week ends. Chip are you still bringing down the Kart.

19. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I have had a couple unexpected turns business wise this week, but I should still make it with the kart.

20. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Lets just say that if you weren't at Central tonight, (and most of you weren't) you missed it! we sat and ate some dinner, then the fun began. From the back of John Craft's Jeep issued the sparkliest mini bike ever conceived and freshly finished tonight. From the back of Bill's chevy truck came a humble 3.5 hp go kart, and a similar Kart came from the back of my wagon... Many many laps were made of the back of the lot, many tire tracks were left as my kart loves four wheel drifts, and single McDonald's manager was pissed off. The perfect evening in any body's book! I'll be scouting this week for a lot that isn't quite as populated to hold such shenanigans in the future... This must happen again!

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  21. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Picture from Central tonight

Attached Files:

22. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I just bestowed picture posting super powers on Bill aka Tri-Powerguy!

23. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

We are going to have fun now with the picks, thanks Chip.

24. What about the IRS building on the corner or central and Indian school. Should be unoccupied at night.

25. Mike

Mike

How late were ya'll there? I rolled by about 9:00pm and didn't see anyone around.

26. mechanickeith

mechanickeith

I dont think so!!! They will TAX us for using the parking lot!!!!!

27. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Son of a... I been wantin' a go-kart since the self imposed mini-bike ban. Oh wait.. I should just hurry up and finish the Cabby...

28. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I posted about 9:30, so we were there 'till about 9:20 or so. But we did park to the back of the lot to be stealthy with the Karts and such.

We have had sooooo much fun with the central thing over the last year or so that we have been doing this, that I can't believe we can't get guys from all over town to come down here and join in. I mean, this is or history on a local level that was at one point taken from us and now we hav a chance to bring it back. Maybe it's just that personal to me because 25 years ago I was dumb enough to move down here to be in the thick of things.....

29. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Crazy Roy has three of them in his back yard as we speak for cheap...

30. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I seen them like 43 times Chip. One day I'll find the perfect old frame to use that old boobie tank we found.