Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alert stolen 32 tudor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirty2, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Not sure this one needs to be kept being brought up. Sounds like they know where it is and are at a legality mexican stand off.

2. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

It would be nice to see that standoff end and some good recovery- closure be posted here.

There must be some way to resolve this, or do the thieves just get to do whatever they like ?

3. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

That's because the thieves have more rights than the rightful owner. Because of this criminals will never stop. If a thief lost a hand when caught there would be less thieves. Just sayin...

4. And Cops hate paper work. JW

5. My point is, they have said they know where the car is. They dont want to keep posting details on fear of hindering the investigation, so what good is "BTT" going to do AT ALL?

Yes, I hope good, bad, or indifferent, we are let known of the outcome from the OP.

As for resolving this, they are trying to do it LEGALLY. Its real easy for everyone here to puff up (not saying you) behind the keyboard and say "Id go in there guns blazing, with a bat, I know judo, whatever, blah,blah,blah",,,, but the reality is, most wouldnt do it in real life. The ones that actually would, more often than not are the ones arrested or hospitalized. You do know this is EXACTLY what landed OJ in prison, right?

Come to my door, specially if Im expecting trouble, and the keyboard you sit on will not help you. :rolleyes: You never know what the guy you are confronting has for "protection."

6. rfraze

rfraze

Sick the Jehovah's Witnesses on them OR dress up like them yourself and pay a visit. Might be interesting.

7. Fenders

Fenders

So if any one sees it, or knows where it is, or who has it.....
    keep mum ......... ?

8. This thread is a total bummer but this statement is humorous! HRP

9. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Always sad to hear of anyone loosing their pride and joy. It's been a long time since I've chimed in on one of these threads with my standard reply.
    Remember when you were young and someone told you not to do something...........but you kept on doing it.............until you got your ass kicked (as in experienced some pain i.e. spanking)? Well I hope it comes as no surprise that a thief needs to have that reality visited on his body or the habit will continue. Some countries still remove the hand of a thief (a second offense you forfeit the other one and a third you loose your life).
    This country has excused bad behavior for decades (it's not your fault, lets scan your background until we find something or someone to blame:() so now it's just part of the normal behavior pattern for some. Imagine the impact if the scum were tossed out of a moving van in front of the police station in the middle of the night minus one of the hands that was used to commit the crime. I've got to think that experience might alter one's desire to take things that didn't belong to him. Might even have an impact on anyone else thinking about a similar deed.

Frank

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

11. I would have thought the insurance company would have set an investigater loose on this, they seem to find out more than the police can.Something just dosnt sit right with all this. JW.

12. so_dak_kid

so_dak_kid

Classic!!

We get a visit from them every week at work, they're just like the enegizer bunny, they keep coming and coming and coming....

13. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

What's funnier than anything is the "internet tough guy" angle.

It's even funny when someone says "come to my door if I'm expecting trouble and your keyboard won't help you"

This isn't about whether or not you are a tough guy or what you would or wouldn't do.

Truth is most guys when confronted with someone armed would likely pee themselves.

Leaving all the BS behind it would be refreshing to see one of these stories end in a positive way with the car returned to it's owner.

14. Fenders

Fenders

Investigators cost money.
    Perhaps you don't understand the concept of insurance, or the goals of insurance companies...

15. Agreed. No material object is worth the prospect of bodily harm, maybe even death. (or being locked up) If someone is bold enough to steal it, then it's already a dangerous situation. Best to leave it to the law, no matter how inept.

And another thing, BTT :D

16. I have a friend who has an investigation company. The insurance hires his guys to do this type of work. They don't work cheap. insurance company looks at cost not to solve the crime.

17. 65ssnova

65ssnova
    from Tulsa OK

Reminds me of somebody...haha

18. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

That's it, I'm out.

If there's actually anything new to report about the car or (hopefully) it's recovery feel free to start a new thread.

19. Fenders i do understand how they work and they are cheaper than a large payout on a clain especially when they know the car has been located. JW

20. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Ya that Internet tough guy shits funny I am a 275 pound ex marine and a real nice person until some one pisses me off ! This is just wrong sorry but I won't piss my pants and would probably slap the piss out a thief given the opportunity !I just hope Don gets his car back !

21. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

22. Rusty

Rusty

The insurance company has paid out, the closed the case a couple weeks ago but have since re opened it due to new evidence, at this time he has gotten the intakes, cam and lifters, the wheels that where on the car, the exhaust, but no car, rumor is that it is all cut up, sucks bad cause it was a cherry car, die you thieving bastards and all that new about it and didn't come forth soon enough

23. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Rusty, this really sucks. Not a good ending. I still hope the car or atleast remains show back up

Sent from my LG-LS840 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

24. That really sucks big, and to all the do-gooders that give these shitheads power to hide behind the law with thier phucking rights shame on you. Death to thieves and those who help/support them !!!! JW

25. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

How the hell does someone steal something like this 32 without being noticed?

26. Are the buzzard shit perps in jail?

27. apound

apound

Another case of meth heads trying to feed their addiction.

28. Dirty2

Dirty2

Wasn't meth heads . Just thieves with relatives in the car scene ! Ask me in person and Ill tell names ! Pisses me off !

29. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

You should post their names online and "out" them. Hell I'd be putting up signs and taking out newspaper ads :D