Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Bourbon Blitzkrieg Run to Beatersville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BloodSweat&Whiskey, May 13, 2013.

1. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

If anyone is heading to Beatersville Memorial Day weekend and looking for something else to do check out our run to the event. We have a good group of cars meeting in several midwest locations to cruise down to the show. We are traveling down Friday May 24th to do a bourbon trail day on Saturday May 25th. We have partnered with several of the distilleries and they have some cool stuff lined up. Some are giving us special access for pictures and also giving some cool giveaways. We will then attend Beatersville on Sunday. On Monday we have one final distillery and then plenty of time for everyone to travel home. This is an organized route so feel free to join us anytime Friday, Saturday or Monday depending on your schedule. Please check out our FB page and website.

www.bourbonblitzkriegrun.com

https://www.facebook.com/BourbonBlitzkriegRun

Mitch Huffington
    Tin Militia Car Club

2. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I will be going fer sure - and gonna try to film the highlights of the run as well - gonna be a good time!

3. the-rodster

the-rodster

The bourbon trail is loads of fun.

Attached Files:

4. Man this sounds pretty damn fun!

5. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Sounds fun! I might have join in at Bloomington or there abouts

6. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

how did i know that you would know this :Dlol

7. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

Russco - That would be great if you can join us. We are leaving from the Fast Stop right off 74 at 7 am on Friday. If not able to make that time you should be able to catch up with us in Whiteland, IN or Memphis IN. later that day. A detailed schedule is being posted tonight. If you think you can come go on and register.

http://www.bourbonblitzkriegrun.com/Register.html

Mitch

Tin Militia Car Club

8. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

What is cool about this - you can just join up whenever you want.
    HOWEVER - those that don't register may not get the secret goodies that the distilleries may be giving out.
    So dont piss and moan if you dont get some exclusive stuff if you dont register....

9. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Is it OK if I register but cant make it? How many do you have going so far?

10. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

No issues with registering and not going. We are just using that so we can give the distilleries heads up on how many to expect for the goodies and tours. Those that register also get an event patch from our club. If you decide not to come just shoot us an email. Right now we have about 25 cars and 30 people coming from all over. We have people converging on Indy and Frankfort from IA, IL, IN, WI, MI, and OH. It is going to be a great time. Also even if taking a daily driver or a passenger you can register so that you get the goodies we have lined up with the distilleries.

Mitch
    Tin Militia Car Club

11. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

We are registered, I put Bloomington as starting location but I may try to meet up with the Group somewhere on I74 near Champaign as Bloomington would be an hour out of the way for us.

12. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

Russco - Thanks we have it. Just sent you an email with the event details. For those traveling the Central IL route we do have a stop in Covington, IN that we just added in the final schedule.

Thanks,

Mitch

13. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Hey Mitch - which pre party did you go with? I know there are several going on down there....

14. Hey guys we are working on a few things here in Frankfort Kentucky to add to the fun. Stay tuned. We are going to try and show you some southern hospitality

15. B.Sharp

B.Sharp

Several of us here in Frankfort if you need directions or a hand let us know. Anyone can reach me at 502-319-5134. Please call if you need assistance. We have acess to anything you need in Frankfort, Garages, lifts, tow trucks whatever.

Be safe and have a great cruise, I hope to meet some new people when you guys roll into town.

16. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I opted for the Hampton INN in Frankfort instead of the Americas Best Value Inn. Looking forward to this run. I went to a pre party a few years ago I think the PoorBoys put it on it was a good time.

17. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

We are working with several of the known pre parties on Saturday. We are gathering up the info and will post it here and on our FB page. Our club will be attending one for sure and will list the others so people can choose what best fits there mood. Will update everyone soon.

B.Sharp thank you for extending the support. We will keep your number handy.

Also for those not traveling with us on Friday and local to Frankfort/Lexington we are doing our first stop at Barrel House. They are doing a tasting and tour for us. Also some cool photo opps there. Hope many of you can join us.

Mitch

18. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Thanks for the update - no matter where we wind up on Saturday night - I am sure it will be a good time!

19. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Thats very cool! Thank you, I'll keep that number handy just in case.

20. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Friday! We are taking off! Heading to KY!!!!

21. Hurry up and get here guys! We're waiting

22. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I'm all gassed up just waiting til Fri morning. Anybody on here leaving from the Bloomington IL location?

23. A few of our guys didn't get the email Mitch sent out this morning even though they registered. I forwarded it to them. Hopefully others got it

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

24. barnsearcher

barnsearcher
    from Ohio

Friday is the day! Leaving from NW Ohio in a 60 Edsel. Hope to catch up at the first stop in Lexington Friday night.

25. von zipper

von zipper

Pics,pics,pics!!!!!!!!

26. barnsearcher

barnsearcher
    from Ohio

Sorry... I have no access to any pictures tonight. I will see what I can get up tomorrow.

27. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

I resent the initial email to everyone that registered since last Thursday earlier today. Waiting on a confirmation on some other details and will send out a final email by Wednesday. Any further details will be for Saturday and Sunday. All information and travel for Friday is final. Cant wait to see and meet everyone. If you have any questions please reach out to me here or via email. Work has been crazy so trying to attach everything before we leave.

Mitch

28. what are everyones plans for Friday night in Frankfort? Maybe we can get together for a group dinner

29. BloodSweat&Whiskey

BloodSweat&Whiskey

Mike, I was going to give you a call. Work has been crazy and with all the last minute stuff for the cruise I am just keeping my sanity. We are up for anything. Will be finishing up at Barrel House around 6-6:30. We are on your turf so let us know if anything good.

Mitch

30. I'll get with the guys tonight and we can try to work on something. Maybe we can come up with a few options. We have some pretty big Mexican restaurants around here that can seat a lot of people. It might be tough considering Friday night is a big night for going out to dinner. I'll be in touch tonight