Register now to get rid of these ads!

kind of FNG from Allentowm,PA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 5.0inthe610, Apr 9, 2013.

1. 5.0inthe610

5.0inthe610

Hello, I am sorta new to the forum? I have been on here for 2 years, just browsing. I do not have a HAMB friendly car... YET. I originally joined the forum on suggestion of a friend/coworker Steve who is a member of The Wheels of Time here in Macungie PA.

Right now I am just researching, and looking for what I may like to build. Hopefully within a few years, I'll be cutting and grinding like all of you guys.

My toy as of now is a 1992 mustang GT. Most of the guys at all the Rod shows and cruises enjoy my car. Even tho my ride isn't HAMB "friendly" my heart is!

2. Welcome! You don't necessarily have to own a HAMB friendly car to participate here. The fact that you appreciate and understand what it's all about is a lot more than many of the yokums that get on here.:D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  3. ThompsonSpeed

ThompsonSpeed

Welcome from Brockway PA!

4. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

If you are going to Carlisle at the end of the month, stop introduce yourself and sign the HAMB banner on my space NJ15-17 Big Bob at Moonlight Movies.
    I used to vend at Wheels of Time every year but man when you guys get rain there it sure gets nasty in the swap meet area...

5. 5.0inthe610

5.0inthe610

@ bigbob.... I do plan on hitting Carlisle this year. I'll look for you.

The last couple years haven't been friendly "weather" wise to The Wheels of Time shows. But they still get a decent showing. Just the cruise night usually pull 100-200 cars.

6. coupe man

coupe man

Welcome to the group.When you get that HAMB friendly car if you need a good welder,OPPS I mean grinder give me a call.

7. Koz

Koz

Hidee Ho good neighbor. Koz here from Deer Lake. Drop by the shop and check the goings on. A bunch of HAMB friendly cars here at the moment.

8. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Stop by I should be there Thursday-Sat....funny you are from Allentown PA, I do the January show in Allentown every years too.

9. oneeyedjim

oneeyedjim
    from NW, PA

Hello from up near Erie, I'm a FNG with a 92 Mustang GT as well.

10. NickJT

NickJT
    from S.E. PA

Welcome. I'm a bit south of you by Narberth, PA. At the last Wheels of Time I was still looking for a late 20's, early 30's roadster and now I have one. Keep looking around and reading stuff here and eventually it'll all come together for you.

11. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

Welcome from reading,pa

12. Welcome from Kansas City & and a former old fox body collector.

13. Welcome from Hatboro Pa

14. 5.0inthe610

5.0inthe610

Oneeye, My wife has family in the Erie area, last name Kohler and Dundon... they are spread out from there to Buffalo... Nice area up there, although a little too spread out for city boy like myself.

are you on any Mustang forums??

15. 5.0inthe610

5.0inthe610

Thanks for all the hospitality guys.